Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was wondering if someone can help me out

My girl has a cover for gs3. Its like a hard silicone that you can still bend but its not soft like those cheap ones you can roll into a ball if you wanted.

I want to buy her a few but I'm not sure what the material is called and don't want the hard case or the soft ones. Anyone know what its called?

still rocking with my gs3.

love it but just cracked my screen and its about that time for an upgrade.

tmobile has been good to me.

looking for a new phone. question
best overall phone coming out for tmobile by the end of november?
absolutely loved my nexus one. stock google is great.

appreciate it
smokin.gif
If you don't want to sign a new contract and love stock android.. you can't go wrong with the N5

Is it me or do android tablets suck compared to the ipad and ipad mini?

I have the original Nexus 7 and prefer the "low res" ipad mini". 

I think iPad is still the best tablet. Especially with the addition on the air. The ecosystem is just unreal. My N10 is nice but is bot near as consistent as anyone iPad. Not to mention that they kind of jacked it up with 4.3 :smh:

If they allowed a damn wallpaper with near transparent tile (opaque) which is what people are accustomed too and more apps they'd be number 1.

OKAY GUYS I CAN FINALLY JOIN THE CLUB!

I copped the HTC One yesterday and have been in love with it since, now my problem is this.

I can't receive texts from anyone I know with an iPhone since my number is still associated with iMessage, I took my account off my ipod and I have no registered products with apple anymore, but I still can't receive 'em.

Anyone know what's going on?

Also buddy helped me out with ricing so this is my current home screen

Last edited:

I copped the HTC One yesterday and have been in love with it since, now my problem is this.

I can't receive texts from anyone I know with an iPhone since my number is still associated with iMessage, I took my account off my ipod and I have no registered products with apple anymore, but I still can't receive 'em.

I had the same problem, make sure your wifi is off on your iphone as well...that worked for me

I had the same problem, make sure your wifi is off on your iphone as well...that worked for me

I don't have the iphone anymore, I had to turn it in, let me turn it off on my ipod and give it a shot

EDIT:

Nope, didn't work, still says iMessage on their end

Last edited:
Someone told me to change my apple password, just did that, they turned off their imessage but still haven't heard back

you have to disassociate your Apple id from all products that receive imessage...

Hard reset will fix it I'd that doesn't work...

you have to disassociate your Apple id from all products that receive imessage...

Hard reset will fix it I'd that doesn't work...

Well they did a reset on my iPhone before I gave it back, I guess I have to format my itouch then right?

I am using Hyper Drive RLS10 on my S4.

It is based off the Note 3 software. It had been very solid so far. Now to get an S-Pen and try it out on it.

Back
Top Bottom