• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the big deal about Hangouts getting SMS? Is it just to have the best single app for any and all communication? Being able to reply via computer? I've read about how excited everyone is about it, but I never used it so what's the selling point?

:lol: I forgot to mention that as well.. because I always see imessage being discuss and I've never used that either so I'm clueless

Basically a vastly improved way to message and communicate compared to SMS?

If anyone has a plug on any GSM phone with better specs than a S3 around $300 then please hit me lol

Last edited:
Any of yall selling a VZW phone?
ohwell.gif

screen was working and I got the glass off of my S4 but for some reason now the LCD isnt working... Phone comes on and the touchscreen still works but I'm just getting black screen....

Yeah all mine are transferred.. It crashed like hell when I tried to send a gif :lol:

Last edited:

This seems legit... Anyone know if this channel is the goods and that this method will work?

I only have to replace the glass on mine. No issues with LCD/Digitizer at this point.

I tried this last week. I ruined mines but it was probably because I used a hair blow dryer. You will need a heat gun to do this. But some say it works some dont. I messed up my lcd and digitizer doing this

This seems legit... Anyone know if this channel is the goods and that this method will work?

I only have to replace the glass on mine. No issues with LCD/Digitizer at this point.
I tried this last week. I ruined mines but it was probably because I used a hair blow dryer. You will need a heat gun to do this. But some say it works some dont. I messed up my lcd and digitizer doing this
I wish you posted this like 4 hours ago...
roll.gif

I think the heat screwed up my LCD....  Touch sensor still working fine and phone turns on but black screen.

Cool I rather drop $599.99+ on a GS4 with weaker specs and older OS plus a skinned UI. No matter how you shake it $350 in today's smartphone market with those specs is a awesome deal
The s4 and the nexus 5 is toe to toe with peformance man

Any of yall selling a VZW phone?
ohwell.gif

screen was working and I got the glass off of my S4 but for some reason now the LCD isnt working... Phone comes on and the touchscreen still works but I'm just getting black screen....
Did you replace the glass? If so you screwed up the lcd and will need the whole guts which is about $100

Back
Top Bottom