• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Any of yall selling a VZW phone?
ohwell.gif

screen was working and I got the glass off of my S4 but for some reason now the LCD isnt working... Phone comes on and the touchscreen still works but I'm just getting black screen....
Did you replace the glass? If so you screwed up the lcd and will need the whole guts which is about $100
yea i replaced the glass... who will fix the whole bit for $100?

I wish you posted this like 4 hours ago...
roll.gif

I think the heat screwed up my LCD....  Touch sensor still working fine and phone turns on but black screen.
I dont see how people get this to work but some do. i think it only works on certain s3 models. Did you use a heat gun?

Last edited:
I can't wait for 4.4 to start trickling down to other phones in the dev community. Would love to see how it runs on my GSIII before I rush into grabbing a new phone.

is it just me or is it taking FOREVER to load up conversations? like all my stuff transferred over from the message app, but when i try to open a convo to send a text to someone it just has a spinning circle for a long time. after a while itll stop spinning and the "send an sms message" bar comes up with keyboard but the conversation that should be there isnt showing its like im messaging the person for the first time.

I wish SwiftKey would make an emoji plugin :\
new Hangouts you don't need no plug-ins and can use swiftkey :pimp:

Vtotheinay I've had no problems with Hangouts except the crashing when I try and send a gif outside of that not bad

Yea my hangouts is working nice so far, hasn't crashed so far... Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't show the contact on the conversation list

i think i might be having problems cause i have a lot of convos to transfer over. i just realized its not all the way done moving em over yet. its been about 30 minutes. ill report back after theyre all transferred

I dont see the hype with the g5. Like i said before the s4 will run circles around the g5. S4 have many features. I dont even see any features with the g5

What's the easiest way to clear a rooted phone before I'm about to sell it. I can keep the phone rooted.

Shouldn't just flash a new room? I can't use the galaxy nexus toolkit because I have a Mac. I just wanna get rid of all the private info that might have been stored

so for gifs to work in hangouts, they have to be using hangouts as well right? is there hangouts for app store for iphones? might just tell my girl to use that instead.

:lol: I forgot to mention that as well.. because I always see imessage being discuss and I've never used that either so I'm clueless

Basically a vastly improved way to message and communicate compared to SMS?

If I'm correct, Hangouts should be most beneficial to those on low minute plans like the TMO $30 one because video calls placed in Hangouts are routed via data and not plan minutes. It's also a somewhat alternative to Wi-Fi calling if you have a non-carrier branded phone that doesn't support it.

The other main benefit is it being cross platform so you can have Hangouts with IOS users and consolidate into one app what Skype, ooVoo, Whatsapp or other applications would do separately.

Y'all downloaded the apk or y'all updated through the play store.

i used the APK the dude posted in here. everything is cool except old messages not loading. i can see the preview of the last message i sent the person when i was using stock messages but it wont load the convos. everything ive texted thru hangouts now shows up in text history but all the transferred stuff wont show. anyway to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom