• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
basically. sure, some phones are more prone to it (Nexus 4, iPhone 4-4S), but they don't crack themselves. Protect your stuff like it's your child, people!
yea i was buzzed up off some drink wrestled with my cousin right quick fell on pavement with phone in hand. I forgot i had my phone in my hand.

And still going...:pimp:

Note 3 is a beast

edit
I cheated
:smh:

Last edited:
Some dude on G+ Nexus Community priced match GOOGLE PLAY STORE WEBSITE AT BEST BUY....:nerd:
Hopefully you don't get a rep who is not a complete douche bag, and if you do ask a for manager.

Source

He mentioned if your going to use t-mobile or etc....remove the Sprint sim card and replace it with the sim card of your liking before you turn it on, or it will be activated on sprint CDMA network....good luck
tryed and they told me that they cant because Play store isnt on the approved store list

:lol:

I think moreso the G2 and N3.

They're both good in their own ways. You just have to figure out what you need more.

The more I see the note 3 the more I like it. I dont see a possible way of me getting it and keeping my unlimited Internet, which is my main concern. I'm definitely not buying one outright.

The more I see the note 3 the more I like it. I dont see a possible way of me getting it and keeping my unlimited Internet, which is my main concern. I'm definitely not buying one outright.

Wow, what carrier? Glad AT&T doesn't do that. Still grandfathered into my unlimited data plan. They even sent me an email once threatening to start charging me more cause I was using FoxFi but I called their bluff and kept using it. They never did :pimp:

i have verizon and if you upgrade you definitely lose unlimited data. there are ways around it, such as using someone elses upgrade, but i don't want it that badly. I use foxfi to tether thru pdanet, I'm sure they're not happy with me about that, but whatever. big companies like vzw rip off millions of customers daily so i don't feel bad at all that i'm using my unlimited data that i pay for. I use about 10 gb a month, which is sort of a lot, but there are people out there that really abuse it, using about 50-100 gb a month. I can def see vzw attempting to reach out to them.

what exactly did att say in the email?

^
Verizon are crooks with the high prices they charge and trying to eliminate people's unlimited data. My dad and sister are on a family plan and still have their unlimited. They're upgrading soon and will lose it.

I'm good with my note 2 for another year at least. I'll probably use my mom's upgrade whenever I'm ready, that way I get the new phone for the discounted price without having to sign a contract.

I feel the same with the N5.

After going through the 5s, N3, G2.. I like this one the most.

I'm probably good on not buying a phone for a while.

srs

Last edited:
Basically to sum it up, they said they'd noticed that I was using tethering on my account without paying for it through them and if I didn't stop they'd be forced to start charging me for it. I wasn't pressed about it so I kept using it but they never charged me extra. That was around March or so.

Upgraded to the Note 3 by opening another line for my Mom and they didn't even mention it. Best part about it is I'm due for an upgrade on my line in June and again in Oct on her line :pimp:

Last edited:
^
Verizon are crooks with the high prices they charge and trying to eliminate people's unlimited data. My dad and sister are on a family plan and still have their unlimited. They're upgrading soon and will lose it.

I just don't understand why you would call a company crooks but renew a contract with them.

Don't make sense.

^
I left my family account to have my own account. Didn't realize unlimited data would no longer be offered. I went over my limit a few times last year. Have a year left on my contract and will try out different prepaid services next year. I like vzw because the cell service is great. Only unhappy about their data prices. My bill isn't even that much but paying $40 for 500 mb sucks.

On a side note, i want my nexus tab to have kit kat already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom