• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My hangouts us starting to move really slow idk what the issue is.

Just sent a text through Google Now, surprised at how well it worked. Not something I will be doing often though, not too big on the whole speaking to my phone thing.

mine has a little lag like once a week if that and it only lasts about 30 seconds then back to normal. i definitely love the hangouts changeup and a lot of people i know do as well. just gotta fix that enter to smiley button change and its perfect haha

This is how it ended. Feels good to have a battery that lasts all day! My S3 would die in like 4 hours :smh:

:x :x

Flash you are not pulling 6 on screen with the nexus 5 :lol:

4-5 yeah don't see 6 unless you got data off or some ****

I just pulled 5 screen on time with 25 hours on my last screenshots I posted... He's got 6 hours on 22 hours...

Not that off for a phone whose battery is the beat in the market

What combo you running b

I need to get on that asap.. getting around 4 not close to 5

Last edited:
Last time I checked, my N2 recorded video with flash... Must be a phone thing.

That G2 is copped tho.

No theming til I get a new device.

My hangouts us starting to move really slow idk what the issue is.

Just sent a text through Google Now, surprised at how well it worked. Not something I will be doing often though, not too big on the whole speaking to my phone thing.

mine has a little lag like once a week if that and it only lasts about 30 seconds then back to normal. i definitely love the hangouts changeup and a lot of people i know do as well. just gotta fix that enter to smiley button change and its perfect haha

I'm really loving hangouts as well. Google came correct with this one. I haven't had any problems yet and hopefully it stays that way

Anybody coming from an iPhone 5 to the N5? Is the size an issue compared to the smaller iPhone 5? I'm interested in buying now especially since I just got the pad mini (feels redundant to have a mini and an iPhone)

Cracked my s4r screen and I just got it. im so tired of these phones with weak screens. I even had a case. This will be my last phone. Im keeping this phone for a long time. Probably just start buying the nexus or cheaper phones until this fix the screns

So I think either im going to do a insurance replacement or just replace screen. leaning towards replacing the screen since the phone is new

lol I've been doing smart phones for years and never shattered a screen. Quit blaming the devices for the user making the error

The battery life on the N5 is comparable to my S3. I'll get around a 10% discharge over 30 minutes of usage. Anyone getting anything better on stock?

[h1]Android 4.4 KitKat update for HTC One GPE now ready[/h1]
16 November, 2013 | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

big.jpg

When the Google Play Editions of the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 came out everyone was wondering if those two will get future Android revisions as quickly as the Nexus lineup. Now obviously they didn’t quite match the speed of the Google purebreds, but it appears that the HTC One GPE won’t be too far behind either.

The company has officially announced that the Android 4.4 KitKat ROM for the smartphone has been fully developed and submitted to Google. It’s now up to the search giant to approve the code and start seeding it to the actual smartphones. It certainly shouldn’t take too long, although we haven’t been given a specific time frame.

Android 4.4 KitKat brings Project Svelte performance optimizations, bigger UI icons, removes the widgets from the app drawer and comes with the new Hangouts SMS/MMS/Gtalks unified hub. There’s also the new Email app, new Phone app with nearby search that should be coming to the HTC One GPE.

Samsung is yet to announce when the Galaxy S4 GPE gets the Android 4.4 KitKat treatment, but we are hoping the Koreans won’t take too long to release the update.

lol I've been doing smart phones for years and never shattered a screen. Quit blaming the devices for the user making the error

basically. sure, some phones are more prone to it (Nexus 4, iPhone 4-4S), but they don't crack themselves. Protect your stuff like it's your child, people!

Some dude on G+ Nexus Community priced match GOOGLE PLAY STORE WEBSITE AT BEST BUY....:nerd:
Hopefully you don't get a rep who is not a complete douche bag, and if you do ask a for manager.

Source

He mentioned if your going to use t-mobile or etc....remove the Sprint sim card and replace it with the sim card of your liking before you turn it on, or it will be activated on sprint CDMA network....good luck

Back
Top Bottom