• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice

Mine today 15 hours unplugged 2 1/2 on screen :x

Google services bug didn't notice til it was too late. Said it kept my phone awake 4 1/2 hours :smh:

Yea Ive been reading about this bug... A lot of people complaining about it

I bought the Greenify donate app... Waiting for xpose framework to get updated to work on KK

Going to see if it helps the battery out even more

Yea Ive been reading about this bug... A lot of people complaining about it

I bought the Greenify donate app... Waiting for xpose framework to get updated to work on KK

Going to see if it helps the battery out even more

What is this Google Services bug? Would it affect me if I had a S3?

My phone was "awake" 2 1/2 hrs yesterday for no reason and my battery has been crap lately.

Look up your battery stats.. see if google services is your top usage.

It shouldn't be if you have nothing open and your phone is on standby

This G2 Battery is INSANE!

:x:x

No doubt battery life is amazing on dat joint.

It's useless in this condition, though.. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 This girl had the phone for only a few days and dropped it getting out the car 
mean.gif

Damb famb... Phones in your crib catching the blues this week. Digitizer and LCD done?

I think just the screen and digitizer.. Gonna order that little set up and try to fix it. People on Amazon said it was pretty easy I'll give it a shot.

It's funny she tried to blame me too. Came in the house talking about thanks for texting me while I'm getting out of my car :lol:

Last edited:
i just flashed kit kat for nexus 4 earlier today. i did it on PC so you can use nexus toolkit and makes process quick and simple. mac users will have to flash via command prompt (not hard, just takes longer).

this evening, google released an updated build for 4.4 to iron out bugs.

nothing is wholly different from 4.3, as most media outlets point out, 4.4 outside of nexus 5 is more under the hood upgrade. visuals are slightly different, but not nexus 5 different.

I think just the screen and digitizer.. Gonna order that little set up and try to fix it. People on Amazon said it was pretty easy I'll give it a shot.

It's funny she tried to blame me too. Came in the house talking about thanks for texting me while I'm getting out of my car :lol:
:lol:
I blamed my girl when I dropped my hd2 at work back in the day for the same reason. Good luck on the repair famb.

If anyone wants a case for their LG G2 (not Verizon) pm me your addy and I'll send it out. Its a black spigen slim armor case that I got for free but doesn't fit my phone :smh:...

Here's the damage.. nothing wild but the thing was in perfect condition naked before this cat went ham on the air vent.. couldn't eem get mad lil buddy was laughing the whole time 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

"DAMAGE"

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Man.... the phone was in perfect condition prior to the beating though.. it looks worse in person some damage on the front as well.

Last edited:
anyone know of an app like picplaypost for android?

SMH at my N4, recorded some parts of the Drake concert and all I could hear was bass during the playback :x

Back
Top Bottom