• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not. Will look into it in a bit. Charging my phone up prepping the slimkat Franco combo

Just checked out the one max at the local sprint store. Bruh :x :x :x joint is beautiful. Htc just don't want my money.

Nexus 5 seemed legit too, I shouldn't have handled it after the max though cause it felt like a like toy after holding a phone so much bigger.

This G2 Battery is INSANE!

:x:x

Bruhh how you getting 8 hours screen time I'm barley getting 5.5 what setup you running? Stock?

I feel like when tethering you can go over 10gb so easy and don't eem know it.

Unless you're just using it for the forum or some school work.

Don't use it to watch YouTube or dem dere vidz

Yeah and I think its fine if they keep the unlimited no tether plan but when I look at it for a good minute, It seems for $20 plus phone so for $40 you can get T-mobile FULL device plus international roaming with a High end phone. That really stomps on the other carriers by FAR.

Just checked out the one max at the local sprint store. Bruh :x :x :x joint is beautiful. Htc just don't want my money.

Nexus 5 seemed legit too, I shouldn't have handled it after the max though cause it felt like a like toy after holding a phone so much bigger.

Damb it dropped already? :wow: heading there tomorrow.

Just checked out the one max at the local sprint store. Bruh
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
joint is beautiful. Htc just don't want my money.

Damb it dropped already?
eek.gif
heading there tomorrow.
yeah, I believed it dropped earlier this week or late last week. I just happened to be by a store and remembered it was out. Had to check it out...only stopped for a couple minutes though cause it ain't like I'll be able to cop since its not coming to tmobile 
mean.gif
. It came out on verizon today too.

Last edited:
@ii FLaSh ii I'm gonna pass on slimkat for now.. gonna try out that cataclysm rom first since.. with that bricked kernal that's supposed to give me super battery

Last edited:
carver carver haha yea I was thinking about flashing that ROM or the new PSX rom... Let me know how it is...

I was thinking about trying that audio boost... Would I have to disable the DSP manager? Not sure how to go about it :lol:

That's a good question.. it says not to use any additional volume boosting tweaks.

Isn't DSP kind of just an equalizer? or is it more than that?

:pimp: Its not really feature heavy but this joint is smooth... They just came out with another update but I havent checked it out...
What I meant to say was that I read people complaining about it, but I haven't read into what exactly the problem is... I know a few people were saying that it could be a problem with one of the more recent updates of some google apps...

Im not having that problem so I havent really checked on it...

Thanks for the info ii flash ii. Maybe I'll use this as an excuse to get a new phone.

The sound tweak works well.. it was loud as hell when I watched a MKBHD video with that loud *** intro he has.

Why is Sprints service so garbage?
sick.gif
Cause Sprint is booty.

In Minnesota it's dew dew too.

So when people tell me they actually get coverage in their area with Sprint, I never believe them cause good service with Sprint, there is no such thing.

Yup on Cataclysm using bricked kernal.

So far so smooth.. can't really tell you much else til I get a full day with it

carver carver how's the features?

Stupid Google search kept my phone awake for 12h 42m... Im not sure why that happened

I'm still pushing 19h with 3.5 SOT & 14% left

I have sprint right now. I guess since I live in a huge populated area there service is good here. If I'm anywhere near 3-7 miles from the beach outside of my house I have full bars of lte. Only problem is when I'm inside I get a few dropped calls here and there

I have sprint and live in a Metro area, hell theres a sprint corporate office like 5 minutes from my job, my service is trash. My 4G flickers in and out when I'm at work and if I do get it, I have two bars max.

Had sprint for a little over two years, and can't say I was happy with the data service. Just signed up to T-Mobile this month, and couldn't be happier. Wasted so much money on Sprint.

Has anyone else been experiencing push notification delays or lack of all together lately. E-mails are not getting pushed for corporate or gmail. I'm still running 4.3 JWR66Y(Nexus 4) so it's not an OS change.

Back
Top Bottom