• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did you expect. The small mics on phones arent gonna pick up every lyric out the mans mouth in such a loud environment

couldn't even hear a lyric though, the bass just blew out everything. my girl next to me with her iphone 5 with decent audio on her playback.
heard it's the same thing on the N5 which I was thinking of getting next, while I don't go to many concerts, it'd be nice to know that I can record something and still hear what the performer is saying

and is there an app like picplaypost on android? mainly looking for a vid collage feature for IG

Here's the damage.. nothing wild but the thing was in perfect condition naked before this cat went ham on the air vent.. couldn't eem get mad lil buddy was laughing the whole time 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
here you go

http://dbrand.com/purchase/nexus-5/

Got some kind of OTA software update today for my AT&T Note 3 but not sure exactly what it did. Build number changed but I'm still on 4.3...

Sorry if these questions sound stupid but just got the updated version of Google Hangouts which has replaced Chomp SMS as my text carrier,
With the Emojis on Hangouts can people see them who have iphones etc?

Sorry if these questions sound stupid but just got the updated version of Google Hangouts which has replaced Chomp SMS as my text carrier,
With the Emojis on Hangouts can people see them who have iphones etc?
They will see the normal Emojis

and @ii FLaSh ii  gonna flash that combo myself tonight when I get home and charge my phone up 
pimp.gif

Yea Ive been reading about this bug... A lot of people complaining about it

I bought the Greenify donate app... Waiting for xpose framework to get updated to work on KK

Going to see if it helps the battery out even more

What is this bug? I'm 395mb with Google services, and I'm close to my 2.5gb of data. I'm on TMobile's, $60 plan unlimited/texts and data. My billing cycle starts on the 12th, but originally was on the 16th.

T mobile lg g2 for $350 a good price?

I have a one right now but idk if it's worth it. Thanks

Last edited:
One question. If the phone is a tmobile phone can I use it on att? What would that require? Thanks

I think just the screen and digitizer.. Gonna order that little set up and try to fix it. People on Amazon said it was pretty easy I'll give it a shot.

It's funny she tried to blame me too. Came in the house talking about thanks for texting me while I'm getting out of my car
laugh.gif
If she can still type and touch its just the screen only but it is not easy to fix even though they say it is..

I cracked my s4 screen playing with me son. Heated. i got insurance though and there is a place here that fix them for $99

I think i might just sell this phone  and cop the g5 if I can find it for $300

I think just the screen and digitizer.. Gonna order that little set up and try to fix it. People on Amazon said it was pretty easy I'll give it a shot.

It's funny she tried to blame me too. Came in the house talking about thanks for texting me while I'm getting out of my car
laugh.gif
If she can still type and touch its just the screen only but it is not easy to fix even though they say it is..

I cracked my s4 screen playing with me son. Heated. i got insurance though and there is a place here that fix them for $99

I think i might just sell this phone  and cop the g5 if I can find it for $300
The bottom half of the screen is doesn't work.. turns on and everything shows up it you just can press anything.

I'll it a shot to fix myself.. if I **** it up it's gonna suck but oh well what can I do.

So after a couple days using this guy's setup, I only got 6 hours and change for SOT. But with the tweaks he did, the phone was no longer smooth and choppy at times. It was still useable but idk if I can give up the smoothness for an extra hour or so.

6hrs OST on an N5 is awesome bruh.

They will see the normal Emojis

and @ii FLaSh ii
 gonna flash that combo myself tonight when I get home and charge my phone up :pimp:

:pimp: Its not really feature heavy but this joint is smooth... They just came out with another update but I havent checked it out...

What is this bug? I'm 395mb with Google services, and I'm close to my 2.5gb of data. I'm on TMobile's, $60 plan unlimited/texts and data. My billing cycle starts on the 12th, but originally was on the 16th.

What I meant to say was that I read people complaining about it, but I haven't read into what exactly the problem is... I know a few people were saying that it could be a problem with one of the more recent updates of some google apps...

Im not having that problem so I havent really checked on it...

Back
Top Bottom