Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but most phone you wouldn't use volume to wake :lol:

Only phone it was necessary on was the One.

Last edited:
Yeah, but most phone you wouldn't use volume to wake :lol:

Only phone it was necessary on was the One.
I use volume rocker/tap to wake on my Nexus 5 all the time pleighboi. I try to use the power button as little as possible because its typically the first to go.

You've got a good point.. Fortunately I've never had a power button die on me. *knock on wood*

Hey guys I'm not due for an upgrade in May anything to look forward to? AT&T btw. Has Android phones battery life improved? Main reason I went back to iPhone and it couldn't integrate well with my car's head unit.

Hey guys I'm not due for an upgrade in May anything to look forward to? AT&T btw. Has Android phones battery life improved? Main reason I went back to iPhone and it couldn't integrate well with my car's head unit.
check the last two pages, playa. HTC One+, Galaxy Note 4 (maybe,) etc.

Android battery life has improved as well. Hasn't ever really been terrible if you bought quality devices.

Im not to smart with the androids but i got a samsung N3 about a month ago and this phone is amazing. My girl got the iphone 5s and the battery on my N3 is easily better than the iphone.

Dropped my phone in the ******g snow now my speaker don't work -_-

Happened to me twice... First time the speaker wasn't working for about 2 hours then it just started working randomly

Second time, nothing happen..

Maybe give it some time to air out

Thanks guys last Droid I had was the Note 2 and I initially had the HTC Evo when it first came out.

Whaa?

Note 2 battery life not goods?

I'm on mines right now. 17hrs+ with 4.5 hrs OST. I guess mines suck. :frown: :lol:

I had mine when it first dropped and it always irked me how the phone wouldn't last the whole day. Not to mention It charged slower than the iPhone.

BTW how is the stock music player now a days? Is it better than it used to be?

Stock music player? Y'all don't just use Play Music?

All of my music every where I go (pending data,) with the ability to cache songs so I can save data/battery? Can't beat it. :pimp:

play music is the stock music player...

Depends on your phone, carrier, and the version of Android you're running.

Thought you might have been talking about this :lol:

music-player-download-paradise-8-0-s-307x512.jpg

I had mine when it first dropped and it always irked me how the phone wouldn't last the whole day. Not to mention It charged slower than the iPhone.

BTW how is the stock music player now a days? Is it better than it used to be?
I had mines since da drop as well. Should've stuck it out breh. Phone is awesome.

Does anyone use Timely? I was wondering if it was any good. I've been using Gentle Alarm for years, and I've been interested in checking Timely out since Google bought the company and made the app free.

Dropped my black One in the sand at Pismo beach this weekend, had sand everywhere even in the speaker holes. I shook it a bit and started hitting it so the sand could come out and its still looks as good as new. i am never going back to a plastic phone

The One :pimp:

Does anyone use Timely? I was wondering if it was any good. I've been using Gentle Alarm for years, and I've been interested in checking Timely out since Google bought the company and made the app free.
I have to wake up in 4 hours. going to give it a try. wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom