• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTDROID fam can u guys give me your top 7 apps I should have on my phone? I know 7 seems random but I chose that cuz im sure theres more than 5 apps but I think 10 is too much unless u want to list your top 10 then go at it champ.

NTDROID fam can u guys give me your top 7 apps I should have on my phone? I know 7 seems random but I chose that cuz im sure theres more than 5 apps but I think 10 is too much unless u want to list your top 10 then go at it champ.

Mint
Your banks app
Ebay
Shazam
Rewards
Root Broswer
Voice

Reactions: Ube
ROM Toolbox (Root)
Titanium Backup (root)
Dropbox
Aviary
ES File Explorer
Google Maps
Play Music

Reactions: Ube
Does anyone use Timely? I was wondering if it was any good. I've been using Gentle Alarm for years, and I've been interested in checking Timely out since Google bought the company and made the app free.
Looked it up and like what I see from the description and reviews. I like the cloud integration and Google Now syncing too. Will set it up this evening when I get home. I normally had been using Alarm Clock Plus, but always looking for new apps to try.

I still can't find a browser that I like over the Chrome/Chrome Beta browsers, lol

Does anyone use Timely? I was wondering if it was any good. I've been using Gentle Alarm for years, and I've been interested in checking Timely out since Google bought the company and made the app free.
Looked it up and like what I see from the description and reviews. I like the cloud integration and Google Now syncing too. Will set it up this evening when I get home. I normally had been using Alarm Clock Plus, but always looking for new apps to try.

I still can't find a browser that I like over the Chrome/Chrome Beta browsers, lol

I still like Chrome myself. Guess we're in the minority. :lol:

I think I'm going to go ahead and give Timely a try myself.

I have to wake up in 4 hours. going to give it a try. wish me luck.

I hope it worked...
I chickened out. Too much on the line this morning. Will try again.

BTW, I like chrome (beta), but mostly cause I like that everything is synched.

I hope it worked...
I chickened out. Too much on the line this morning. Will try again.

BTW, I like chrome (beta), but mostly cause I like that everything is synched.

That's what I like about it as well. I can search stuff on my phone, then get home/work and continue on the desktop/laptop.

^^ yep, coming to sprint, att, and tmobile in Q1 this year. Lg announced the partnership this morning at CES

I know 720 and 1080 aint a big deal on a small screen but :x it's 2014 babyyyy ain't nobody got time for that.

Last edited:
Reviews are saying that the screen is still really sharp. I am just so impressed with this G2 that I will give it a solid look.

That's what I like about it as well. I can search stuff on my phone, then get home/work and continue on the desktop/laptop.
Exactly. From work, to mobile, to home on my laptop or my tablet....everything is still synced across them all.

Minus whale wait b. the next gens less than 4 months away now

Last edited:

I hope it worked...

timely is now owned by google. so won't be long before itll be in next update.

i've been thinking of moving to android for music player. i honestly don't like the new music UI for ios7. its not that intuitive, i think they took a step back while adding a new coat of paint. i read the music player in kit kat is very good.

If you haven't already, try Naked Browser. It's bare bone and minimalist, but it's perfect for me. (Props to whoever recommended it in this thread.)

for the first time ever my htc one froze really bad 2 times ina row. maybe time to upgrade :nerd:
If it's a T-Mobile device I'll paypal you for it. :nerd:

timely is now owned by google. so won't be long before itll be in next update.

i've been thinking of moving to android for music player. i honestly don't like the new music UI for ios7. its not that intuitive, i think they took a step back while adding a new coat of paint. i read the music player in kit kat is very good.

Play Music is like butter. There is an iOS version as well. It's not as good, but you can get a preview here.

Last edited:
for those who like smaller phones, sony showing love without compromising on specs. same as the z1 except for battery and screen resolution 
 [h1]Sony announces miniature flagship Xperia Z1 Compact[/h1]
06 January, 2014 | Comments (18)  | Post your comment

Tags: SonyCES 2014

Sony has just announced the Xperia Z1 Compact at CES 2014. Unlike most mini flagship variants, it features a specs sheet that doesn't compromise, and has almost identical specs to the Xperia Z1 flagship.

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact official photos

A closer look at the specs sheet, and you'll see Sony have managed to fit in the same CPU, camera, memory, and internal storage into a size that's truly compact:
  • Dimensions:  127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm, 137g
  • Display:  4.3" Triluminous IPS display of 720p resolution, 341ppi
  • Chipset:  Qualcomm Snapdragon 800; quad-core Krait 400 at 2.2GHz, Adreno 330 GPU, 2GB RAM
  • OS:  Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (planned upgrade to 4.4 KitKat shortly after launch)
  • Camera:  20.7 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing
  • Video camera:  1080p @ 30fps video capture with both cameras
  • Storage:  16GB built-in, microSD card slot with support of up to 64GB
  • Connectivity:  NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, microUSB 2.0 (MHL), BlueTooth 4.0 LE
  • Battery:  2,300 mAh
  • Misc:  FM Radio, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor
  • Colors:  Black, White, Pink, Lime, Yellow
The only thing that didn't make the cut is the display resolution, which has been cut down to 720p, and the battery, which has been reduced to 2300 mAh - the same as on the previous Xperia Z flagship. Luckily those seem to balance out just fine and the Xperia Z1 compact promises pretty good battery life.

The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact images

The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is expected to hit markets next month. Its pricing wasn't specified, but Sony confirmed it will slide between the Sony Xperia Z1 flagship and its Xperia Z predecessor. For more, be sure to check out our extensive first look  at the Xperia Z1 Compact.

Source

Can yall help me out? Whenever I dl a mixtape, I can't play it through my music player. What can you guys recommend for me to do? I have tried using the stock player on my galaxy note II and I have also tried using Play music. What can I do?

Can yall help me out? Whenever I dl a mixtape, I can't play it through my music player. What can you guys recommend for me to do? I have tried using the stock player on my galaxy note II and I have also tried using Play music. What can I do?
What are you downloading? Is it a zip or something?

Back
Top Bottom