• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember I had the original Evo when Sprint first had it and I was paying $60 for unlimited everything. The 4G network was terrible at the time and then the 3G would be bad too. That M8 sounds intriguing might unlock my iPhone and flip it to cop.

[h1]EXCLUSIVE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo full specs leak[/h1]
08 January, 2014 | Comments (12)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

What has until now been rumored  as the "Lite" version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3  is apparently set to see life as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. The confirmation comes from a bunch of these leaked internal product positioning documents that we acquired.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo looks to be more of a refresh to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2  rather than a dumbed-down version of the Note 3, as it features the Galaxy Note 2's 5.55" 720p Super AMOLED display, 8MP camera, and 3,100 mAh battery. Even the RAM and internal storage are the same at 2GB and 16GB, respectively.

What is interesting, however, is the new 1.7GHz dual + 1.3GHz quad-core (Hexa) processor powering the Galaxy Note 3 Neo. We didn't get much details throughout the document beyond a mere mention of the name and the clock speed of the two sets of cores. It'll certainly be a step up from the 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos found on the Note 2, but the question is how will it compare to the Snapdragon 600 and 800 chipsets out there.

Could it feature Samsung new HMP solution  - the one that allows all cores to work simultaneously? It would be an odd move for Samsung to debut their new killer processor tech in a "lite" model device, but this industry has certainly seen stranger things happen.

The good news is that Samsung is bringing over its slick new faux leather back cover from the Galaxy Note 3 (probably why it lends its name), and is a slimmer device than the Note 2 to boot. Also included are all of the Smart Features from the Note 3 and S4, including Air command and Advanced Multi Window.

We've been hearing talk  of a new 720p Note variant  for quite some time now, and although the leaked promo packet doesn't mention a release or announce date, MWC 2014 next month sounds about right. Be sure to check back with us for all the breaking news on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo!

A hat tip to our tipster!
seems interesting, wonder what the price difference is going to be

NT bros, G2 has some bipolar battery life

Yesterday I was on it all day at work, lasted 16 hours and still was at 30%

Today at work, already dropped 40% in a few hours... Android system taking up 66% battery life, Screen time only 12%

What is happening?  Location services are off, GPS off, Google Now off

4 lines for 260?

Wth?

My ONE line costs me 177 |I

I was looking over my bill, taxes alone are over 30 bucks

>:
Sprint has actually gotten better for me OUTSIDE of my house and around the city, but in my apartment can barely get any service,

if i can actually save on my bill using this framily stuff, i'll stay cause i know

Aint no way your ONE line is that much man...how are they rapin you so bad??

NT bros, G2 has some bipolar battery life

Yesterday I was on it all day at work, lasted 16 hours and still was at 30%

Today at work, already dropped 40% in a few hours... Android system taking up 66% battery life, Screen time only 12%

What is happening?  Location services are off, GPS off, Google Now off
That seems to be the norm with android phones.. It's pretty inconsistent. Still think it has the best battery out currently doe :nerd:

$55 for unlimited talk/text. +$20 for unlimited data. $75 for unlimited everything, which actually isn't bad.

Then you get $5 for every extra person. $15 for 3 extra lines. $75 - $15 = $60 for each person. $240.

With Sprint Spark coming to more cities, I might have to cop. :pimp:

Thanks for the break down lol last night i was to drunk to try to do math....

but also gotta add $11 per phone for insurance.

I'm leaving Sprint and my iPhone and thinking switching back to T-Mobile (because of that T-Mobile thread) and want to get the Sony Xperia Z1S when it releases next week I believe. I don't want the S4. Anyone owns it? Positive reviews?

I'm leaving Sprint and my iPhone and thinking switching back to T-Mobile (because of that T-Mobile thread) and want to get the Sony Xperia Z1S when it releases next week I believe. I don't want the S4. Anyone owns it? Positive reviews?

Don't own one, but wouldn't recommend it. Sony is notorious for slow updates and neglecting recent releases. Unless you really need a water resistant phone, I would buy another device. (G2, Note 3, or wait for the LG Flex / HTC One+ )

^^^ Im confused about this plan...guess ima have to research it...but right now I have 4 lines on sprint...unlimited text/data and share 1500 mins of voice at $260 a month...would I save on this plan??
$55 for unlimited talk/text. +$20 for unlimited data. $75 for unlimited everything, which actually isn't bad.

Then you get $5 for every extra person. $15 for 3 extra lines. $75 - $15 = $60 for each person. $240.

With Sprint Spark coming to more cities, I might have to cop.
pimp.gif
How much better is Sprint Spark going to be though? Because with how cheap this is I may have to consider it.

I've honestly met a fraction of sprint customers that actually like sprint.

I don't know everybody... But how are they keeping / acquiring new customers?

How much better is Sprint Spark going to be though? Because with how cheap this is I may have to consider it.
Comparable to other carriers (Sprint claims up to 60MB/s.) Beyond that, it just depends on your area. Its step 1 for them phasing out WiMax completely, but unless you're in one of the newer or existing markets, I honestly wouldn't bother.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...port-for-virgin-mobile-broadband2go-on-spark/
Not to mention it would still cost me more than what T-Mobile is going to cost me. No thanks Sprint
sick.gif

Last edited:

Corporate accounts. Even though their service is horrid, for a long time Sprint was the cheapest option and offered the best benefits for large companies. They are the primary carrier for state agencies in many places.

They also have acquired a few companies, which doesn't hurt.

Stole my wifes upgrade like I said I would after I broke my S4.... Going to upgrade today.

HTC One or another S4? 

Ahhhhhhhh!!

Stole my wifes upgrade like I said I would after I broke my S4.... Going to upgrade today.

HTC One or another S4? 

Ahhhhhhhh!!
you can't hold off a few months?  HTC is coming out with a new One soon.
giphy.gif

HTC One or another S4? 

Ahhhhhhhh!!
who are you with cause I say nexus 5
Verizon.  I wish the N5 was available to me. 
frown.gif
  I'd even cop Moto X for $350 and let her keep the upgrade.

laugh.gif

I'd wait if I were you they're so close.

But if you couldn't wait I'd get a One over the S4.. the moto x is the most underrated phone out if you could I'd get that and save the upgrade.. then give her the X and use the upgrade on the new One or S5 
pimp.gif

Isn't the Moto X supposed to be $350 off contract? 
nerd.gif
 I see it at $399 on verizonwireless.com and some absurd price at bestbuy.com....

Back
Top Bottom