Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why must they ruin good hardware with Touchwiz :x

Because it let's them slip in gimmicks to use for their commercials and sell services. Essentially, greed.

I hope their attempt at making their own OS crashes and burns though. Getting too full of them damn selves.

Carv... :smh:

Just take baby steps bruh.

NC I'm starting off slow. Not gonna go all in like I used to. Just icons and walls on Nova.

Wish I had bought the HTC one over the moto x to be honest. There is something I'm not happy with for some reason , can't really put my finger on it. That new HTC phone will be copped in black tho. The HTC one in black is G.O.A.T imo.

Ok cool.

You know icons are walls are the gateways. It's a slippery slope...
It starts out with icons and walls...

And before you know it you're in Photoshop using 400x zoom because the carrier logo you just created looks like its just a few pixels off.

Last edited:
Lol. I'm good on all that. I took down my mac so no PS for me. Only on my phone.

I'm mad busy with moving now.

[h1]Sprint introduces new 'Framily Plan'[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jan 07 2014 | 5:49 pm  | 80 COMMENTS

sprint-2_0.jpg

[h2]Get together with your friends and family to save some cash on your monthly bill[/h2]
That's not a typo. Sprint has started a new "Framily Plan" where a single subscriber pays $55 per month, but for each new person who gets on the plan, the price drops $5 monthly for everyone on that plan. This caps at seven people, so with the maximum number of "framily" together, each person is paying just $25 per month. 

That fee gets you unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 1GB of data. An extra $20 per month will get you unlimited data. 

Things kick off January 10 at both Sprint stores and third-party dealers. To get the ball rolling, show up at the Sprint store with your own unsubsidized compatible phone, or buy one outright, or useSprint's One Up program  to get one. Activate it on the Framily plan, and you'll get an ID to share with folks you want on your plan. Visit Sprint  for more info and fancy charts if you need a little bit more 'splainin. 

Yeah, it has a silly name, and it's a little complicated, but for some people this plan will work well. Anyone out there considering it?

Source: Sprint

I hate Sprint but this could be gold...

^^^ Im confused about this plan...guess ima have to research it...but right now I have 4 lines on sprint...unlimited text/data and share 1500 mins of voice at $260 a month...would I save on this plan??

^^^ Im confused about this plan...guess ima have to research it...but right now I have 4 lines on sprint...unlimited text/data and share 1500 mins of voice at $260 a month...would I save on this plan??

$55 for unlimited talk/text. +$20 for unlimited data. $75 for unlimited everything, which actually isn't bad.

Then you get $5 for every extra person. $15 for 3 extra lines. $75 - $15 = $60 for each person. $240.

With Sprint Spark coming to more cities, I might have to cop. :pimp:

Last edited:
Naw that **** is a hassle. My computer is all fuhhed up too so no. It's no biggie. I just thought there was another way. You have been repped though for helping.
download an unzipping app from the app store
yeah I did but all the unzip apps I've downloaded can let me unzip them but i can only use the music files on that apps music player, which is not whati want. I want to unzip the files and then play the files on play music.

4 lines for 260?

Wth?

My ONE line costs me 177 
tired.gif

I was looking over my bill, taxes alone are over 30 bucks

mad.gif

Last edited:
The G Flex's battery life has to be incredible even more so than the G2. 720p Amoled display , 3100MAH battery and a Snapdragon 800 ? I'm seriously gonna flip this G2 and add the cash for the G Flex and hold that down until the One+ drops.

I might honestly not even bother fixing the screen on my N5 and just wait for the g-flex to come out and then flip the N5...

What you guys think I can get for my cracked N5 :lol:

Sprint service absolutely sucks b. All i get is 3g. 4g aint fast at all when i do get it.
This this this. They can't save themselves unless they handle this. can't wait for another carrier to do this.

Question, does it still come as one bill or does everyone get a separate bill and have to their own share?

Definitely missed the part where it said data costs 20 dollars which means everyone would be paying 45 a Month for that. Lol Sprint. I pay that now for your horrendous service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom