• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTDROID fam can u guys give me your top 7 apps I should have on my phone? I know 7 seems random but I chose that cuz im sure theres more than 5 apps but I think 10 is too much unless u want to list your top 10 then go at it champ.

No particular order apps that I will always have on my devices.

VSCO Cam
Reddit News
ES File Explorer
Timely
Dropbox/Drive
Trickster Mod
Xposed Installer

Last edited:
NTDROID fam can u guys give me your top 7 apps I should have on my phone? I know 7 seems random but I chose that cuz im sure theres more than 5 apps but I think 10 is too much unless u want to list your top 10 then go at it champ.

No particular order apps that I will always have on my devices.

VSCO Cam
Have you purchased the filters? Would you say they're worth it?

I purchased the $5.99 presets one. Worth it? I suppose, because I am satisfied with it.

I really should've just bought the faded/moody presets cause I mostly use those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube

PowerAmp
Voodoo sound
Dropbox
Quickpic
Instasize
Photoshop
VSCO Cam
ESfile Explorer x Root Explorer
Blackmart

Last edited:
Naw that **** is a hassle. My computer is all fuhhed up too so no. It's no biggie. I just thought there was another way. You have been repped though for helping.

Try another music player and see if it works. Other than that idk.

Are you using a file explorer program to unzip it?

Last edited:
I'll leave the google apps off my list (gmail, maps, play music, keep, calendar, chrome beta).

The others (a few of these need root):

BetterBatteryStats
Greenify
Titanium Backup

umm, actually that's it. I don't have much on my phone. I try to keep it as simple as possible. Occasionally I'll install Feedly, Twitter, Xfinity TV, etc. but then don't reinstall when I update my ROM.

Last edited:
Any unzip apps anyone can recommend? I've heard of one I can't recall the name but the app would only unzip the file and play it only on that apps music player and I don't want to do that.

for the first time ever my htc one froze really bad 2 times ina row. maybe time to upgrade
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sell it immediately
roll.gif

anyone else still happy with there nexus 4? Yeah the camera sucks but that is what my DSLR is for. Ok the battery aint great either haha
roll.gif

[h1]Leaked photos may reveal Samsung’s gorgeous new Android interface[/h1]
By  Jacob Siegal  on Jan 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Email  @JacobSiegal

MOBILE

samsung-galaxy-s4-video.png

Coming off of a notable profit miss for Q4Samsung  is looking to start 2014 off with a bang. The South Korean company kick-started CES on Monday with an abundance of hardware announcements, including four new tablets of various shapes and sizes, but the most exciting Samsung reveal of Tuesday might not be from CES at all. The latest images from @evleaks  purport to show off Samsung’s new smartphone UI, or at least an interface that the company is testing.

If the images do actually represent the next rendition of TouchWiz, then Samsung is taking a step in the right direction to create a more attractive interface. Furthermore, with the impending release of Tizen smartphones later this year, Samsung’s front-end is definitely due for a makeover.

Check out the photos of the leaked interface below.

Ehh.....

what is the benefit of having your phone rooted? is it like having your iPhone JB'd? How do I root it? I have an S4 (AT&T)

sorry for the noob questions.

Last edited:
companies making android products all need to get on board with one another and then suggest improvements to google for the interface instead of having each company come up with their own bloatware and redundant additions to android

what is the benefit of having your phone rooted? is it like having your iPhone JB'd? How do I root it? I have an S4 (AT&T)

sorry for the noob questions.
Its not, most things you needed to be jailbroken for, Android lets you do anyways with stock (themes, apps for free, various tweaks) the main advantage behind rooting your phone is flashing a custom rom to it, which is a user version of Android OS with a bunch of speed and functionality improvements.

I have the Galaxy Nexus that isnt scheduled to get Android Kit Kat, but I have it on my phone right now becuase I rooted and put a custom rom on it.

[h1]Leaked photos may reveal Samsung’s gorgeous new Android interface[/h1]

[FLOAT=LEFT]By

Jacob Siegal
 on Jan 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM[/FLOAT]
[FLOAT=RIGHT]Email
 @JacobSiegal
[/FLOAT]

MOBILE

samsung-galaxy-s4-video.png

Coming off of a notable profit miss for Q4Samsung is looking to start 2014 off with a bang. The South Korean company kick-started CES on Monday with an abundance of hardware announcements, including four new tablets of various shapes and sizes, but the most exciting Samsung reveal of Tuesday might not be from CES at all. The latest images from @evleaks purport to show off Samsung’s new smartphone UI, or at least an interface that the company is testing.

If the images do actually represent the next rendition of TouchWiz, then Samsung is taking a step in the right direction to create a more attractive interface. Furthermore, with the impending release of Tizen smartphones later this year, Samsung’s front-end is definitely due for a makeover.

Check out the photos of the leaked interface below.

Ehh.....
Why must they ruin good hardware with Touchwiz :x

Back
Top Bottom