• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have to keep my charger on me at all times because things like this are what my phone phone does. This is with one of those big extended extended batteries also.

The struggle is too real
mean.gif
Why does the image look like that and it really is time to joing 2014 with a better phone
Its the rom I'm running. Like one out of five screencaps come out 100%, I've just stopped caring about it.

Tmobile still blacklist phones right? Just found a g2 on CL for $120... Considering coppin it

Tmobile still blacklist phones right? Just found a g2 on CL for $120... Considering coppin it

yup, they could blacklist the IMEI. just ask for the IMEI beforehand so you can check it. tmo site has an IMEI status check. or if you want to be extra cautious, meet up at a tmo store, have them check the IMEI and see if the account is fully closed/paid off on the phone. haven't tried the latter method though.

Anybody else using Disa as there messenger client? Forgot i was up for there beta testing program, been using it for last 2 days, pretty freaking slick and with plugin's for other messenger app, you can almost have an true all-in one messenger program ...liking it so far

http://disa.im/

yup, they could blacklist the IMEI. just ask for the IMEI beforehand so you can check it. tmo site has an IMEI status check. or if you want to be extra cautious, meet up at a tmo store, have them check the IMEI and see if the account is fully closed/paid off on the phone. haven't tried the latter method though.

Thats what I figure. I thought I read somewhere that tmobile stopped doing it and started to go after the account holder instead of blacklisting the phone though. Either way, I asked about the imei # but they never sent it. Was probably stolen or something.

Rom and Kernel? You have a Nexus unless you want cyanomod. Also looking for a case too, team raw on phone has me shook after a drop yesterday :nerd:

:pimp:

Francos kernel and kangakat ATM.

ii flash uses slimkit and francos.

Last edited:
Are you saying theres no need for it?

This phone is sooo fast.
Yes. One of the major selling points of the Nexus Line is Google provides you with everything thing you need. Outside of a few features Roms cant really offer too much. Stock keeps your OS updated and the battery/perf is solid on stock from the get

Try it stock a bit see how you like it. If you feel you want or need improvements root and rom. I do it on every phone I own.

All the N5 needs is Stock Launcher + Xposed + Gravity Box + Franco Kernal  ...

and i'm rocking a Spigen Neo Hybrid case - keeping dat slimmest

Last edited:
[h1]Gold HTC One hands-on[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jan 10 2014 | 2:36 pm  | 28 COMMENTS

gold1_0.jpg

[h2]One of our 2013 favorites, revisited in an exclusive new color[/h2]
We've spent all week getting to know some of this year's most-anticipated upcoming Android devices at CES 2014  in Las Vegas. But as we head towards the end of the week, there's just time to take a look at one of our favorite Android phones, we've been able to spend some time with one of our favorites from 2013 in a bold new color option. As announced shortly before the holidays, the HTC One  now comes in gold — at least in some European countries — with a darker trim around its edges.

And in our video and photo galleries after the break we'll compare this lustrous new HTC One to the classic silver version, and Apple's rival gold iPhone 5s. Enjoy!

Flames
eek.gif

Too late I already put kangakat on it. From the bit I read its just like stock for the most part. How easy is it to get back to stock?

All the N5 needs is Stock Launcher + Xposed + Gravity Box + Franco Kernal  ...

and i'm rocking a Spigen Neo Hybrid case - keeping dat slimmest
Most N5 Roms try to keep it as stock as possible with little tweaks because kit kat is so good.

Last edited:
Most N5 Roms try to keep it as stock as possible with little tweaks because kit kat is so good.
I've been meaning to flash a custom rom, but i'm enjoying the Google Now experience w/KitKat, dat "Ok Google" is just soo convenient for me, especially when i'm driving and need directions ....

anyone with the new Google play services (4.1) noticing an improvement in battery life?

btw, KitKat + art has been really smooth for me.

I don't know how you guys switch roms so often. The amount of work it takes to back up and then put all your stuff back :x. I haven't even brought my pics over yet. Might just leave them on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom