• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Use Google + for your pics... Backs it up to the cloud and you still have access to all photos...
That only saves the pics I take though, not the ones I download which are the ones I really am concerned about, unless I can change that somehow. 

I don't know how you guys switch roms so often. The amount of work it takes to back up and then put all your stuff back :x. I haven't even brought my pics over yet. Might just leave them on the computer.
If you restored your data from your backup there's no work to get all your apps, settings, pics, messages, etc. back. That helps with rom switching.

Finally getting full use of my screen on da nexus 5 :pimp:

Hid the on screen nav buttons and gonna use pie controls :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't know how you guys switch roms so often. The amount of work it takes to back up and then put all your stuff back
sick.gif
. I haven't even brought my pics over yet. Might just leave them on the computer.
I only switch like twice a year

Too much work re-configuring 

All the N5 needs is Stock Launcher + Xposed + Gravity Box + Franco Kernal  ...

and i'm rocking a Spigen Neo Hybrid case - keeping dat slimmest
Did all of this :pimp:, gonna buy a screen protector too

Also is anyone else using next browser? It will not let me upload pics to NT, it works in Chrome though, so I know it's not the site.

Last edited:
Camronnope.gif

Soooooo much better.. Why I didn't do this a long time ago I should slap myself.

Nawzlew I seen the new halo :pimp: haven't tried it yet tho

Last edited:
For the nexus 5 Cataclysm+Elementalx is the best combo I have. Stock with a lot of powered saving tweaks that don't slow the n5 down. Great battery plus double tap too wake and battery all day=win

Still satisfied with my note 2 and my expensive vzw plan.
900 minutes with 5 friends and family numbers that I talk to for free (I only talk to about 3 people for real)
Unlimited messaging
Unlimited data
military discount
Perfect coverage 98% of the time, including internet/gps.
115 a month

for those of you with nexus 5s...what size did yall cop?
16. For as long as I had my Gnex which was around 18 months, I had 7 Gigs of stuff on it. I don't put music on my phone, I use my ipod and the Google music cloud for that. It's really just pics, vids, and text messages. No need for anything bigger than this.

32 I take a lot of pictures and record a lot a lot of videos. I don't do music though.. The bigger size is for my own peace of mind. I could get away with a smaller size but meh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom