Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reps.

I've been eyeing the 32gb n5 for the longest...trying to hold out for the m8 though. 

Antidope. Love your setup.
Thanks. I really try and keep it as plain as possible.

Prety sure I'm gonna get at least another half hour of screen time out of this if not more. This was all on wifi though so I don't really know what to expect tomorrow when I will only have data at my disposal.

If anyone's getting better stats please feel free to post your setups. Thanks

I wish Next Browser NT played well together, if they did I would keep it. Can't even click the upload image button smh

Last edited:
Any of the NT Android fam have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8"? Any reviews? Think about grabbing it over the new Nexus 7. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Finally got around to unboxing the N5. I bought on a whim cuz it was only $350, but this thing is about to replace my HTC One straight up. Havent popped the sim in yet, but you KNOW I had to root and customize. Shouts out to JewelKnows for the cataclysm suggesstion!
pimp.gif

Simple home screen and I still have the nav bar buttons but they minimize to dots after 10 secs.

New Halo is flames.

What new halo???

Fellas, download Sidebar Pro... Thing is pure greatness, multitasking at its finest... So much better than going home and picking your app... Just swipe from the outside and it comes in :pimp: :pimp:

Thank me later

Finally got around to unboxing the N5. I bought on a whim cuz it was only $350, but this thing is about to replace my HTC One straight up. Havent popped the sim in yet, but you KNOW I had to root and customize. Shouts out to JewelKnows for the cataclysm suggesstion! :pimp:

Simple home screen and I still have the nav bar buttons but they minimize to dots after 10 secs.

Glad you like it! What home screen widgets are those?

Glad you like it! What home screen widgets are those?
That's just one widget called dashclock. You can add diff extensions for multiple services like messaging, email, battery life, etc. Its the god widget for android. I messed around with the settings a bit to get a custom setup.

That's just one widget called dashclock. You can add diff extensions for multiple services like messaging, email, battery life, etc. Its the god widget for android. I messed around with the settings a bit to get a custom setup.

Just d/l and looks dope so far...

What browsers are you guys using? I was using Next Browser until I realized that it wont let you press the Upload pics button on NT and I dont like the way it saves images either. 

I was using Chrome but it eats through data and resources like its nothing

I was using Naked Browser on my GNex and appreciated how quick it moved but it is kinda ugly as little as that matters. Its probably what I'm going to end up going with, but wanted to see if anyones using something that I dont know about.

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S5 specs reportedly ‘confirmed’[/h1]
By  Chris Smith  on Jan 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Email  @chris_writes

MOBILE

samsung-galaxy-s5-concept.jpg

The Galaxy S5  will be available in two versions later this year, SamMobile  has apparently learned from an insider, who also “confirmed” some of the specs of the company’s next-generation flagship Android handset. Apparently Samsung’s metal Galaxy S5 version will retail for €800 ($1,092) in Europe and it will have a “metallic back plate while being constructed of metal on the sides and front.” The cheaper model will be made of plastic, just like previous Galaxy S versions, and cost €650 ($888). It’s not clear at this time whether the more expensive version will still be called Galaxy S5, or whether it will be included in the rumored “Galaxy F” line.

As for internal components, the publication says Samsung  will use two processors for its upcoming flagship handsets, an Exynos 6 model and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 CPU. The former will have 64-bit support and built-in LTE, and will likely equip the metal Galaxy S5 model, while the latter would be found inside the plastic version.

Furthermore, the Galaxy S5 is expected to sport a 5.25-inch Super AMOLED display with Quad HD (2560 x 1440) resolution, a 16-megapixel camera and Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Details about RAM, battery capacity and optical image stabilization support for the main camera aren’t available at this time.

The Galaxy S5 will reportedly be unveiled in mid-March during an event in London, and it should hit various markets starting with early April.

The Galaxy S5 is also rumored to be joined by two sidekicks, just like its predecessor, including the Galaxy S5 Mini and the Galaxy S5 Zoom. The Galaxy S5 Mini is expected to be unveiled in June, and feature a Super AMOLED display and run KitKat, while the Galaxy S5 Zoom would be announced in May, sport a 4.8-inch qHD (960 x 540) display and run KitKat as well.

TAGS:

GALAXY S5SAMSUNG

SOURCE:

SAM MOBILE

What browsers are you guys using? I was using Next Browser until I realized that it wont let you press the Upload pics button on NT and I dont like the way it saves images either. 

I was using Chrome but it eats through data and resources like its nothing

I was using Naked Browser on my GNex and appreciated how quick it moved but it is kinda ugly as little as that matters. Its probably what I'm going to end up going with, but wanted to see if anyones using something that I dont know about.

I always end up back with Chrome browser.

I can't stand to look at Naked browser for the life of me. The only other ones I have tried are the default browser and Opera Mini. Opera Mini loaded sooo slooow. I know they have a regular Opera browser too, but after the Mini performance, I didn't even bother trying the other one out.

I downloaded Next browser when I saw you talking about it, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet since I am still at work. I haven't used Firefox or Dolphin in years, and I really am not interested in trying them out either.

I hoping there is another out there as well someone has tried that they like.

I can't lie though...The ability to go from phone, work computers, tablet and home laptop all seamless with Chrome is a huge feature I love.

if i cop the 16gb nexus 5 from tmobile, it only cost about $30 more than it does from the playstore after tax and shipping. think its time to retire this stuggle hd2 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom