• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
antidope antidope I just tried and was able to embed a picture into a post on here with next browser. Clicking the button on that bar was no issue. I even tagged you from it.

My basic lockscreen.

@Antidope I just tried and was able to embed a picture into a post on here with next browser. Clicking the button on that bar was no issue. I even tagged you from it.
Really? I just reinstalled it and tried it again and nothing. Its probably the rom setup I'm running. Everything works in Naked Browser and I dont mind the look of it

Really? I just reinstalled it and tried it again and nothing. Its probably the rom setup I'm running. Everything works in Naked Browser and I dont mind the look of it
Yea that could be something to consider. Always interesting when random things don't work on different ROMs like that. I am on a TW based ROM that is a blend of the S4 and the Note 3 features on a VZW S4 for what it's worth.

I've been seeing varying opinions on this, so I figured I'd ask, do you guys who use third party launchers experience any slow down or battery drain?
Yea that could be something to consider. Always interesting when random things don't work on different ROMs like that. I am on a TW based ROM that is a blend of the S4 and the Note 3 features on a VZW S4 for what it's worth.
Yeah now the upload pics button isnt working on Naked Browser either. I really dont want to have to go through the effort of flashing a new rom on here right now smh

Last edited:
I've been seeing varying opinions on this, so I figured I'd ask, do you guys who use third party launchers experience any slow down or battery drain?
Yeah now the upload pics button isnt working on Naked Browser either. I really dont want to have to go through the effort of flashing a new rom on here right now smh

Yea that would suck. Maybe see if just wiping the cache or fixing permissions helps before you re-flash everything.

I have flashed the same ROM on top of a current install of it without clearing anything and it has fixed stuff in the past as well.

Let me know how it goes or if it ends up working for you.

Moment of truth for whether or not i'm keeping my G2 today when I get this otterbox commuter case for it.

If the buttons are easy to navigate with the case then I'm going to keep it.

The phone is awesome aside from button placement but the knock on feature all but cures that, only issue is I cant use widget locker with it.

Yea that would suck. Maybe see if just wiping the cache or fixing permissions helps before you re-flash everything.

I have flashed the same ROM on top of a current install of it without clearing anything and it has fixed stuff in the past as well.

Let me know how it goes or if it ends up working for you.
Wiped the cache from recovery and stil lnothing. The button still works on Chrome so I'm not going to sweat it that much, or I'll just direct link from Photobucket. Its such a minor thing that I'm not going to go crazy over it.

Moment of truth for whether or not i'm keeping my G2 today when I get this otterbox commuter case for it.

The phone is awesome aside from button placement but the knock on feature all but cures that, only issue is I cant use widget locker with it.

What? Why?

What? Why?
The "knock-on" feature wont work unless i'm using the stock lock screen.

Widget locker works fine on the phone but to wake it up id have to push the back power button... I like being able to just double tap the screen while the phone is face up on my desk to wake it up.

What? Why?
The "knock-on" feature wont work unless i'm using the stock lock screen.

Widget locker works fine on the phone but to wake it up id have to push the back power button... I like being able to just double tap the screen while the phone is face up on my desk to wake it up.

Are you rooted?

Can't you just download a kernel that allows you to double tap to wake?

Last edited:
decided not to get that galaxy mega... dude showed up and the phone looked like was dropped into the grand canyon.

pass.

and I encrypted my phone so I can't flash ROMs anymore :smh:

all bad.

Can someone explain Greenify to me?

Does it just prevent apps from running in the background?

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S5 specs reportedly ‘confirmed’[/h1]

[FLOAT=LEFT]By

Chris Smith
 on Jan 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM[/FLOAT]
[FLOAT=RIGHT]Email
 @chris_writes
[/FLOAT]

MOBILE

samsung-galaxy-s5-concept.jpg

The Galaxy S5 will be available in two versions later this year, SamMobile has apparently learned from an insider, who also “confirmed” some of the specs of the company’s next-generation flagship Android handset. Apparently Samsung’s metal Galaxy S5 version will retail for €800 ($1,092) in Europe and it will have a “metallic back plate while being constructed of metal on the sides and front.” The cheaper model will be made of plastic, just like previous Galaxy S versions, and cost €650 ($888). It’s not clear at this time whether the more expensive version will still be called Galaxy S5, or whether it will be included in the rumored “Galaxy F” line.

As for internal components, the publication says Samsung will use two processors for its upcoming flagship handsets, an Exynos 6 model and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 CPU. The former will have 64-bit support and built-in LTE, and will likely equip the metal Galaxy S5 model, while the latter would be found inside the plastic version.

Furthermore, the Galaxy S5 is expected to sport a 5.25-inch Super AMOLED display with Quad HD (2560 x 1440) resolution, a 16-megapixel camera and Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Details about RAM, battery capacity and optical image stabilization support for the main camera aren’t available at this time.

The Galaxy S5 will reportedly be unveiled in mid-March during an event in London, and it should hit various markets starting with early April.

The Galaxy S5 is also rumored to be joined by two sidekicks, just like its predecessor, including the Galaxy S5 Mini and the Galaxy S5 Zoom. The Galaxy S5 Mini is expected to be unveiled in June, and feature a Super AMOLED display and run KitKat, while the Galaxy S5 Zoom would be announced in May, sport a 4.8-inch qHD (960 x 540) display and run KitKat as well.

TAGS:

GALAXY S5SAMSUNG

SOURCE:

SAM MOBILE

April!?

Back
Top Bottom