• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruhs, If you on tmobile and got an old blackberry laying around the crib tomorrow is the last day to trade that bit in for $200 toward the purchase of any phone.

Bruhs, If you on tmobile and got an old blackberry laying around the crib tomorrow is the last day to trade that bit in for $200 toward the purchase of any phone.
damn wish i knew, woulda hit up craigslist before prices went up for BBs

damn wish i knew, woulda hit up craigslist before prices went up for BBs
I wish I knew sooner. I'm trying to cop one tomorrow so I can get a new phone tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I love my ipad more than any tablet out there and it's not even close...but there's no way in hell I'd go back to an iPhone.

Anyway dudes gonna stay disappointed looking for huge differences in phones from year to year...those days are coming to an end because smartphone tech is at the point of diminishing returns. At this point upgrades are merely a little bigger, a little faster, a little more...nothing revolutionary for the most part. But hey if getting disappointed every year is your thing then by all means do you :lol: Glad I have other hobbies and interests.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Anyway dudes gonna stay disappointed looking for huge differences in phones from year to year...those days are coming to an end because smartphone tech is at the point of diminishing returns. At this point upgrades are merely a little bigger, a little faster, a little more...nothing revolutionary for the most part. But hey if getting disappointed every year is your thing then by all means do you :lol: Glad I have other hobbies and interests.[/COLOR]

Moore's Law is a *****.

Great while it lasted, though. But I'm not sure if we should just expect disappointment. Now that hardware has reached its limitations in regards to space/capability, the next frontier is Software and interaction.

No reason why we can't be excited for that... Even though a vast majority of OEMs won't make dramatic changes, there will always be a few that push the envelope as far as software is concerned.

[h1]New HTC One Benchmark puts it ahead of Galaxy Note 3[/h1]
05 March, 2014 | Comments (30)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

As the official announcement date of the All New HTC One  draws near, the phone's leaking intensifies. Today we have a photo showing an AnTuTu test completed on the upcoming HTC flagship, which shows the phone has managed to beat the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

gsmarena_001.jpg

This is quite the achievement, considering the Note 3 isn't by any stretch of the imagination a slow phone. The All New HTC One is rumored to pack the newer 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (8974-AB). However, HTC is likely to have done some under-the-hood tweaks, which would've allowed Sense 6 to be less of a resource hog.

Next to the four Krait cores of the Snapdragon 801, there's also an Adreno 330 GPU, 2GB of RAM and either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The latest evidence  points out to a microSD card slot, too.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The smartphone is tipped to sport a 5-inch 1080p flagship and will also come in silver, grey  and gold. The most notable new feature is, of course, the dual-camera, dual-LED setup on the back.

Speaking of which, there are also a bunch of new photos of the upcoming HTC One successor. One of them is showing the dual rear cameras, while another offers us a glimpse at the top of the phone. There, we can see it sports a cool metallic accent with the Power/Lock key sitting on the top right side.

The official announcement is just a few weeks away, but we feel we already know almost everything there is to know about The All New One. Here is hoping HTC will still manage to surprise us in a good way come March 25.

hey guys,

I just joined verizon and their internet is fast as hell. However where i live they my 4glte goes to a long beach server which is slow as hell. Is there a way i can force my phone to connect to Los Angeles 4gLTE?

I have a LG G2 btw. 

Anyone know if there is a feature to have my data turn off while I'm on a phone call? Its just pointless to have it on when I wont even be using it.

what are the chances of someone on Craigslist trading me a Note 3 for a iPhone 5S? Getting bored with this iPhone. :nerd:

Only one way to find out.

I'd say your chances are fairly good.. if not you can always sell the 5s and get money to cover most of the N3.

and oh yeah.. that HTC Logo 
sick.gif

Last edited:
These dudes at Asus trying to charge me 154 dollars to fix my screen on my nexus 7. I only paid 179 for it from best buy. -__- I might as well just buy another one.

Everyone seems to love the iPad. Why do you guys prefer it so much over the N7? Is it the build quality or the apple iOS?

Everyone seems to love the iPad. Why do you guys prefer it so much over the N7? Is it the build quality or the apple iOS?

Build quality coupled with software issues.

I'm probably one of the biggest Android fans on NT and I can admit the Nexus 7 is not without its issues. Oddly designed body (volume buttons are terrible,) there are issues with the battery, and it just feels like it was a rushed product overall. Don't even get me started on that speaker they pretty much just stapled on.

Its still a great deal money vs. specs wise, but you are getting what you pay for.

Last edited:
N7 is the best tablet for the price, but the bezel, volume buttons, build quality is a major issue. The KK update kills da battery.

The bezel is fine for me. Gives me a place to put my thumbs when in landscape.

What SMS app ya'll rockin with?

Last edited:

Getting really excited about the M8. Don't eem care about the branding.
This. It is time to retire my Nexus 4.

The HTC on the back isn't that big of a deal because I'm putting a case on the phone.
HTC on the back is not the problem.

It's the HTC in the front 
sick.gif
sick.gif

The one in the back is understandable they want to leave their signature logo on there, fine.. but if you're not using the front space for nothing.. why the hell are you putting that eyesore of a logo there.. ain't no capactive buttons no more babyyyyyyy

**** HTC for that.

laugh.gif

Outside of that I'm sure it will be a great phone just like "The old HTC One" I believe that's what they're calling it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom