• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I can't I get no data at all with the T-Mobile LTE APN. I have to use the regular APN setting and settle for HSPA
What kind of speeds are you getting?
Looks like stock htc sense to me.

Flash another rom on G2 and you're fine. Also the battery life on the G2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> One
Yea the battery life is insane on the g2. I haven t charged mines since Thursday night

Anybody know about how much a brand new nexus 5 16gb is going for now days?  Not retail but from a 2nd hand seller.

You probably downloaded the wrong one.. I've downloaded and installed it a few times with no problem or virus warning from my computer.

You probably downloaded the wrong one.. I've downloaded and installed it a few times with no problem or virus warning from my computer.
I didn't find it my self and a bunch of the apk were bogus. Post a link to where you found your?

Always love the PA roms
I haven't upgraded to the latest one because I have read that is to buggy. I love the stock ROM in the g2 because of all its user friendly goodies. PA does not support all of them. I'm about to get stock ROM deblotted ....

Always love the PA roms
I haven't upgraded to the latest one because I have read that is to buggy. I love the stock ROM in the g2 because of all its user friendly goodies. PA does not support all of them. I'm about to get stock ROM deblotted ....
Yeah, like most custom non stock roms you lose a lot of the features that come stock with the phone unfortunately.

edit use the one from xda . That is the safe one

Last edited:
Yeah, like most custom non stock roms you lose a lot of the features that come stock with the phone unfortunately.
I know man ... U have something good in stock and something else in custom ROM ... You have to select which one today and which one tomorrow. I'm constantly flashing back and fourth.

:lol: yup that's how it goes with flashing. It's a new one everyday.. At least that's how I was

Last edited:
Just download the app and its working fine for me ... Good looking out.

Repped ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom