Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need dat white G2.

About 4mbps. Not a problem for me at all cause I'm always connected to WiFi at home. Outside it doesn't bother me

Need dat white G2.

About 4mbps. Not a problem for me at all cause I'm always connected to WiFi at home. Outside it doesn't bother me
I have a white Sprint joint. LoL ... And yes the 4mb it's plenty for streaming .... Hell I was able to do it with less than 1mb. The LTE is just for extreme cases ...

Played with the g2 at best buy. Might get one on the cheap and use it as a spare. I know within a month I will be wanting to switch back to iOS. That screen on the g2 is sick. Perfect size imo

**** is gorgeous
You know swaggedout_london??? Hahaha

That's the stock ROM? I like the simplicity.

Hate Sense icons.

Glad to see they've finally moved away from the metallic look.

my S4 won't turn on? da hell is going on around here?

After the 4.4 update, my phone has been acting up lately? I have no idea why it won't even charge or connect to my computer?

After the 4.4 update, my phone has been acting up lately? I have no idea why it won't even charge or connect to my computer?
so the theory is that Samsung sends buggy updates to force you to upgrade. With the S5 releasing, hmmmmm .....

Just had a dude today offer me the S4 for a G2. Had to respectfully decline.

I miss sense :smh:

And Sammy TW :smh:

Idk...LGs UI ain't got it all together...
:smh:

I'm finna **** I'm just prayin that it feels goooooooood. :pimp:

Oh no. I'm sticking with this Flex for 6mos then I'll see what's out there.

True battery results (screencap) in a few

Read my post on the other page. They break these phones on purpose to get you to upgrade to the next phone which is the s5

so the theory is that Samsung sends buggy updates to force you to upgrade. With the S5 releasing, hmmmmm .....

Just had a dude today offer me the S4 for a G2. Had to respectfully decline.
It's true. Apple probably does it with their Macs
Now they don't send buggy updates to every single Samsung phone that would be too obivious

BGR-

It is considered poor form to begin a review with the conclusion, but there’s really no reason to drag this out: the HTC One (M8) is the best Android phone the world has ever seen. Period. Full stop. Of this, there is no doubt. In many ways, in fact, it is the best smartphone the world has ever seen. From the design of the device to the power of its components and everything in between, HTC’s new One better than its predecessor. And its predecessor, as you might recall, was the best all-around Android phone the world had ever seen last year.

That review sounds like an ad. It's hard to take most tech sites seriously.

That said, I'll check out the M8 next time I see it in a store and judge for myself.

Been using my M7 for the past few days on a Sense 6 Kit Kat ROM. I have no desire to to back to my G2 at all battery life hasn't been on a G2 level but its been awesome. The M8 with the 801 has comparable and in some instances better than the G2's crazy battery life.

Back
Top Bottom