• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You really think i care about my online persona..LMAO naw you the clown.. I could care less

80% of NT'ers is 15 or under and live witht heir moms
15% are broke and live with their moms
4%Actually have some money and older
%1 actually balling

I say you are in the 15% range

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

huh??? Que hizo???? Confused .... LoL

Superb my dude you have taken so many Ls that it's not funny anymore. At some point it went from being funny to pathetic to shameful to feeling sorry man.

It's cool my dude .. You don't need efame and do what your life is boring ... Just be you and eventually you'll find is so much better and you will be stress free as you will not have to keep up with your lies man.

Anyone use any alternate keyboards? Something about using the Google keyboard for so long it's like I should be used to it, but I end up missing way too many letters too often.
This.

I'm using a jellybean keyboard and it causing me the same issues, and also it cant keep up with my texting. looking for light (color) keyboard too.

Anyone?

Ive tried uninstalling (deleted the apk, files, folders, etc) & reinstalling but now I can't get anything to load. I've tried a few download links I've found around the web but nothing seems to be working for me. Any advice or links to a working apk?

Wonder what's going on. Mine has updates from today.

Speaking of, can you Chromecast from this app?

You were promoting fake products.

reported.
Promoting HAHAHAHA

all i said was that i was going to buy one and also those are clones not fakes.....

Fakes are of the same brand but quality is not good

Clones is look a likes but a different brand

Nice try sherlock

Last edited:
:lol:

"Its not fake! The label says Louis Fuitton, not Louis Vuitton! It's just a clone!"

:smh:

Last edited:
Don't know why but I have an extreme urge to cop a N5 and the bright yellow bumper case from the play store.

Flourish, young King. Flourish.

I have a G2 bro wouldn't that be a backwards *** move ? Also how's the audio quality through headphones on the N5 ? The G2's is trash along with the camera being extremely poor in low light are the main reasons why I'm trying to move on to something else.

Love the N5 but don't go to it for the camera 
laugh.gif
 everything else about the phone is great tho.. and I prefer it over the G2 even though it's battery life is godly. 

Last edited:
I have a G2 bro wouldn't that be a backwards *** move ? Also how's the audio quality through headphones on the N5 ? The G2's is trash along with the camera being extremely poor in low light are the main reasons why I'm trying to move on to something else.

No. Its about your preference, nothing more, nothing less.

Audio is aight. I typically use ROMs geared towards audio (Sensonic, for you Nexus folks) but right now I'm using an AOSP ROM with Viper4Android and I edited some framework files to boost the audio (this is super easy). Audio is pretty good now.

Nexus 5 camera ain't all that either, but I don't really use my cell to take pictures.

I think I'm gonna do it and give my girl the G2, she's using my Sprint M7 on T-Mobile and the data drops are annoying. Believe it or not the G2's camera is pretty terrible itself if your not in supreme lighting conditions. I can't take a damb picture in my bedroom without my blinds being open this lens let's in no light at all. I think the M7's low light capabilities totally skewed my perception on what a camera should be I can give two dambs about megapixels now.

Taken with my M8. Undoubtedly the best picture of a sneaker I've ever taken lol. Can't wait to see what I can do outside on a sunny day and during some summer nights.

"Bu but but it only haz da 4 megapixelzz"

That **** would be mine if T-Mobile didn't only offer that struggle gray :smh:

Speaking of, can you Chromecast from this app?

I use imediashare app to stream to my TV I stream to my xbox to my tv

Also another member stated they got it to work with chromecast and posted how to links

hmmm...let me look this up. Thanks.

Would you recommend imediashare over something like AllCast or Avia??

Last edited:
hmmm...let me look this up. Thanks.

Would you recommend imediashare over something like AllCast or Avia??
I use Avia and is simple ...

Set up Google Chromecast > Open Shoebox > Select Movie/Show to watch > Select Media Player (Avia) > Once it opens up Hit the stream to Chromecast icon > DONE! Make sure you are on the same network. Allcast is buggy and you have to do extra steps ... I use Avia for Shoebox and for XBMC.

Fellas, I just noticed I got the Nexus 5 camera update (not sure if other phones got it) and its a nice improvement over the old one. I never likes the one finger interface.

"Bu but but it only haz da 4 megapixelzz"
It's average at best.

It suffers from the same tint problem as the last One did.. a lot of the photos in that comparison you posted a week or so ago showed it being average, not terrible, but right where it belongs, I suppose.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Just rooted my verizon LG g2 and there is a software update. How do i update my software, it gets an error everytime i try to do it?

Back
Top Bottom