• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just purchased a new red nexus 5 with the neo hybrid case. What happened to the Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protector? I can't seem to find it for this device.

Yesterday I went to scoop up the M8. When I arrived and sat with the rep, he told me I wasn't due for my upgrade. I was heated because I had called ATT twice to confirm this and was told that I can move my upgrade date up 30 days early. Anyways called customer service and they allowed me to upgrade, waived my "Upgrade Fee" and gave me free overnight shipping.

Idk anything I can request or haggle with them.. Also using that mobile hotspot past those 5 gigs allotted.. Thanks
I was being sarcastic man ... Go there get the plan you want and bounce. You aren't getting anything extra b ..

Anyone use any alternate keyboards? Something about using the Google keyboard for so long it's like I should be used to it, but I end up missing way too many letters too often.

Anyone use any alternate keyboards? Something about using the Google keyboard for so long it's like I should be used to it, but I end up missing way too many letters too often.

I've used Swype since my first Android phone, and it's never done me wrong.

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime rumored for a June release[/h1]
27 April, 2014 | Comments (9)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

The Samsung KQ is allegedly  the soon-to-be-released upmarket version of the Galaxy S5  and according to Korean newspaper AsiaToday  this might happen in the coming months. Citing unnamed industry sources, the media states that we will see Samsung make the phone official in June.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Project KQ, which was previously mentioned as the Galaxy S5 Prime and is set to feature a 5.2" QHD display (2560 x 1440 pixels, 564ppi), just as its domestic rival the LG G3  (you can take a glimpse of it, too). The Galaxy S5 is no slouch, but Samsung might be looking to extend its lead by releasing yet another flagship, while at the same time countering the LG G3. In addition, Samsung wouldn't want to be beaten to the QHD smartphone market by its arch enemy (the Oppo 7 being excluded).

By all means, Samsung would prefer to be ahead of LG in announcing its first QHD smartphone. It certainly did manage to beat it  in the flexible display realm, as the LG G Flex  was announced  almost a month after the Galaxy Round.

In a traditional Samsung fashion, Project KQ is set to launch with a couple of different versions, each sporting a different chipset. The model destined for South Korea is going to pack the company's latest octa-core Exynos 5430 chipset. The new silicon features quad 2.1GHz Cortex-A15 and quad 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 cores in addition to an 600MHz ARM Mali GPU.

As a comparison, the LG G3 is rumored to sport  a 5.5" QHD display (534 ppi) and a Snapdragon 801 chipset with a quad-core Krait 400 CPU.

Source  | Via

I always used Swiftkey but I'll try out Kii. I dont like the whole swiping thing, it feels funny

All I needed to see is no 4G to never want any of those phones.

Who cares when it can't even do the basic things that phones are supposed to do

Last edited:
Son out here advertising fake phones.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude claims to works for Apple, though.
mean.gif
Those arent apple phones so why do it matter. A lot of workers have other phone besides apple. You know when Apple became a company they didnt stop making cell phones

Those arent apple phones so why do it matter. A lot of workers have other phone besides apple. You know when Apple became a company they didnt stop making cell phones

I thought you ignored me after the 3rd time I called you on your BS :lol: It matters because you're advertising a product that is obviously trying to imitate a copyrighted brand. A lot of those types of devices are shipped with all kinds of spyware, and are generally unsafe due to the lack of testing and terrible build quality.

Keep faux flossing tho, playa. Do you. :rofl:

I've used Swype since my first Android phone, and it's never done me wrong.
I tried using that before. I could not get into the groove. I was so slow with it I had to ditch it.

I haven't been up on the thread for a few weeks but has Showbox stopped "refreshing" for anything else. I haven't gotten anything new since April 9th.

Anyone?

Ive tried uninstalling (deleted the apk, files, folders, etc) & reinstalling but now I can't get anything to load. I've tried a few download links I've found around the web but nothing seems to be working for me. Any advice or links to a working apk?

Anyone?

Ive tried uninstalling (deleted the apk, files, folders, etc) & reinstalling but now I can't get anything to load. I've tried a few download links I've found around the web but nothing seems to be working for me. Any advice or links to a working apk?

Wonder what's going on. Mine has updates from today.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Idk if you saw it, but something similar happened a couple weeks back in this thread.

@Superb, you a clown homie.
laugh.gif
I hope this online persona you built is satisfying, because its obvious your real life persona is sus.
You really think i care about my online persona..LMAO naw you the clown.. I could care less

80% of NT'ers is 15 or under and live witht heir moms

15% are broke and live with their moms

4%Actually have some money and older

%1 actually balling

I say you are in the 15% range

Back
Top Bottom