Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best messaging app not named Go Sms...?

I love hand cent (notifications are top notch) but they're seriously making me mad with the group messaging.

Google hangouts is cool and handles group messaging well but you can't control the notifications.

Not a fan of go SMS. I don't like how if I go into the app and do not open the unread message, it still shows an unread notification in my notification bar.

Hello SMS or Textra

I love hand cent (notifications are top notch) but they're seriously making me mad with the group messaging.

Google hangouts is cool and handles group messaging well but you can't control the notifications.

Not a fan of go SMS. I don't like how if I go into the app and do not open the unread message, it still shows an unread notification in my notification bar.
Hello SMS or Textra

The best messaging app is Textra. Its the smoothest app out, group messaging never fails, and it has gifs

Textra has been amazing for me. I had a lot of trouble with picture messages using stock, but Textra is great. It's got a dark theme, does group messaging, you have individual notifications if you want, they're constantly updating, it's quick, zero complaints with it.

:pimp:

I'm not sure if you still can with these but FoxFi and PDanet.

I'm rooted so I stop using those a while back. Let me know if they still work.

Thanks for those, unfortunately they don't work on 4.4. Hopefully I can figure out a way without rooting

Textra has been amazing for me. I had a lot of trouble with picture messages using stock, but Textra is great. It's got a dark theme, does group messaging, you have individual notifications if you want, they're constantly updating, it's quick, zero complaints with it.
Also like how you can put privacy on texts on the notification bar. Keeps the nosey people off...
nerd.gif

Always been a fan of 8sms it's simple and works great.

Just looked up hello sms on the playstore it looks pretty cool 

Swiftkey Beta is so unstable.... I liked the built in emoji support but its not worth having the app crash every 20 minutes.

Idk anything I can request or haggle with them.. Also using that mobile hotspot past those 5 gigs allotted.. Thanks

You're not gonna be able to haggle with them. They're a phone company. :lol:

Just go in, find a phone you like (or bring your own) and pick your plan. If you work for the government, you are still eligible for the employment discount even though they got rid of it for most people.

You're not gonna be able to haggle with them. They're a phone company. :lol:

Just go in, find a phone you like (or bring your own) and pick your plan. If you work for the government, you are still eligible for the employment discount even though they got rid of it for most people.
:lol:
Just asking.

I'm going to bring my N5 and go unlimited see how I like it, I'm leaving straight talk.

Back
Top Bottom