• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, I did like some new feature to the S6s but I personally feel they trying to stay in apple's lane. WHY?! :stoneface:
why take away the SD card reader?
why take away the finger print sensor?

you get my drift...

The S6 actually has a fingerprint sensor that actually works now.

And mobile payment that is actually universal :lol:. Like, it can actually be used :lol:

More Android phones needa lern today

People are horrified of Apple man I don't get it :lol:

Last edited:
Samsung pay or whatever they call it. The NFC they use is compatible with every type of reader I believe.

Apple pay doesn't even have that

Phone Arena received word from a single unnamed source that the Galaxy Note 5 will feature a curved Super AMOLED display with Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 (UHD) that would drive its pixel density to more than 700 ppi.

The flat screen Galaxy Note 5 will apparently feature a 5.89-inch display with 748 ppi, while the dual edge Galaxy Note 5 edge will have a 5.78-inch screen with 762 ppi, according to the blog.

Samsung has already confirmed that it’s interested in bringing UHD resolution, usually seen on TVs and computer monitors, to smartphone displays this year. The Galaxy Note 5 is the best candidate to offer such specs, considering it’s supposed to be Samsung’s flagship phablet for 2015. According to previous Samsung presentations, these displays should have diamond pixel arrangements, a non-standard pixel arrangement that might be similar to Samsung’searlier PenTile displays.

Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 5 phablet family in September, likely at the IFA 2015 fair in Berlin, Germany if it follows the same pattern from the past couple of years.

Phone Arena received word from a single unnamed source that the Galaxy Note 5 will feature a curved Super AMOLED display with Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 (UHD) that would drive its pixel density to more than 700 ppi.

The flat screen Galaxy Note 5 will apparently feature a 5.89-inch display with 748 ppi, while the dual edge Galaxy Note 5 edge will have a 5.78-inch screen with 762 ppi, according to the blog.

Samsung has already confirmed that it’s interested in bringing UHD resolution, usually seen on TVs and computer monitors, to smartphone displays this year. The Galaxy Note 5 is the best candidate to offer such specs, considering it’s supposed to be Samsung’s flagship phablet for 2015. According to previous Samsung presentations, these displays should have diamond pixel arrangements, a non-standard pixel arrangement that might be similar to Samsung’searlier PenTile displays.

Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 5 phablet family in September, likely at the IFA 2015 fair in Berlin, Germany if it follows the same pattern from the past couple of years.

:x :x :x

giphy.gif

Yea seriously, this is the first I've heard of 4k on the Note 5 from a reputable source.

Has it been speculated? Sure.

Was it told by a stated by a credible source? Nah.

5.9" doe :x

Yea seriously, this is the first I've heard of 4k on the Note 5 from a reputable source.

Has it been speculated? Sure.

Was it told by a stated by a credible source? Nah.

5.9" doe :x

[COLOR=#red]Exactly my dude :lol: But I'll let them have that if it makes them feel better :rofl: [/COLOR]

HTC pushed yet another M9 Camera update (not posting em all because there are alot of pics).  Glad to see they are still adressing it.
*Edit* Didnt see that @vtotheinay  posted it already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom