• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably gonna be back on the Android train soon :pimp: this iPhone 6 is the worst one yet and the G4 is looking very very nice

Just got a Note Edge for the low off CL. Didn't like the size of the S6 edge so this will hold me down for a few months :lol:

Now if only I could find a nice case...

Last edited:
Display is supposedly more colour accurate than the S6. We'll see. 4K display rather than QuadHD, looks like battery life is going to be on par with the other flagships of this year (a bad thing). No Quick Charging capabilities as far as I know. Sigh. 
Interested, S6 is known to have an accurate screen even though it's amoled.

It'd crazy how much "smoother" this Note 4 feels when I change animations and transitions from off to 1x its how iphone users get fooled. Lol

Display is supposedly more colour accurate than the S6. We'll see. 4K display rather than QuadHD, looks like battery life is going to be on par with the other flagships of this year (a bad thing). No Quick Charging capabilities as far as I know. Sigh. 

Wait what? Definitely a Quad HD screen

A dollar really isn't a lot to support an app I use every day. So long as updates continue to be timely and performance stays the same, I'm happy to pay a little.

A dollar really isn't a lot to support an app I use every day. So long as updates continue to be timely and performance stays the same, I'm happy to pay a little.

Absolutely. Seriously though, what's a $1? Especially for something you use every single day.

[COLOR=#red]LOL!! Dudes want the absolute best in products but don't want to pay for anything. As if developers do this for charity.

I'll gladly pay the dollar. Textra is something I'm never going to stop using, this isnt going to be a situation like Avia where I pay for it and then a new better alternative comes out that is free. Its been three years and yet I havent seen a texting app thats better than Textra.

Hopefully the flop in sales of the N6 will knock some sense into Google and have them just stick with with the N5 and upgrade it every year. Increase just the battery and the majority of us would upgrade in a heartbeat this fall. 8)

Yo you own one?

Just curious, is the bottom speaker grill suppose to wiggle?

It's not like it looks like it's about to pop off, but I can move it up and down with no resistance ...

Back
Top Bottom