• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I received an lg urbane watch last week and it's more convenient that I had imagined it would be.

Nice review on the g4.I've had mine for a few weeks and I definitely like it.

Moto 360 is $149 on Best Buys website now, $100 off the original price of 250. I'm still waiting for the 2nd gen

2nd Gen or nothing. Amoled screen and a better processor is the rumored upgrades and those are definitely worth it

2nd Gen or nothing. Amoled screen and a better processor is the rumored upgrades and those are definitely worth it
Is that really worth an $150 though? For something that feels like a novelty?

Sidenote hows that extended battery treating you?

Is that really worth an $150 though? For something that feels like a novelty?

Sidenote hows that extended battery treating you?

Moto 360 was already considered the best smart watch out and actually more practical than others due to its OS and beautiful hardware. An upgrade to the screen, software, and processor would make this device the one to beat.

My battery life was insane the first couple days (6-7 hours SOT) now it's fallen back down to earth (5-6 hours SOT) but I keep both of them charge and bring the other one with me if I'm going out. Never had to swap it out but the piece of mind is great

I have a black 360 and if it didn't do nothing but tell time it's worth 150

It's a nice watch period

Last edited:
I like the gold face one, but I'm not about to build a watch for $250 just to get the gold when the black ones are 150$.
What rom are you using, has your battery life improved?

Need some insights here.  Purchased a Note 4 on ebay that was stated to have a clean esn.. I checked on Swappa before purchasing, and it did, and does come back clean.  However, upon receipt of the device.. I couldnt activate it b/c its still on another users account. 

The issue is, turns out the seller purchased from a guy on Craigslist to use on Tmobile.. didnt realize Sprint was ESN driven, and not Sim driven(i have the box, manuals, all accessories).  But the guy never took it off his account, and I can only assume.. has let the account go into default(Sprint told me thats its been on his account since Feb., but isnt reported stolen or lost.

So anyways.. I contacted the seller.. explained all this. He claims that the money is spent, and to please not return the phone or his account will go negative.  He's offered me half of my purchase price(200 off of 400).  To keep and resell it as a Bad ESN device.

WWYD?

Need some insights here.  Purchased a Note 4 on ebay that was stated to have a clean esn.. I checked on Swappa before purchasing, and it did, and does come back clean.  However, upon receipt of the device.. I couldnt activate it b/c its still on another users account. 

The issue is, turns out the seller purchased from a guy on Craigslist to use on Tmobile.. didnt realize Sprint was ESN driven, and not Sim driven(i have the box, manuals, all accessories).  But the guy never took it off his account, and I can only assume.. has let the account go into default(Sprint told me thats its been on his account since Feb., but isnt reported stolen or lost.

So anyways.. I contacted the seller.. explained all this. He claims that the money is spent, and to please not return the phone or his account will go negative.  He's offered me half of my purchase price(200 off of 400).  To keep and resell it as a Bad ESN device.

WWYD?
You purchased it on ebay. If dude wont refund your money on his own will, ebay will forcefully have him refund you. File a claim and get back your loot.

Last edited:

WWYD?
Him spending the money is not your problem my man. Open up a claim on eBay and get all your money back.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n1_hits_the_shelves_in_taiwan_with_270_price_tag-news-12382.php

gsmarena_001.jpg

Nokia N1 will ship with Google Services in Taiwan, so users will be able to take full advantage of the search giant’s vast library of Android apps. The tablet’s specs include an Intel Atom Z3580 SoC, 2GB of RAM, 7.9” 2048 x 1536 display, and 8MP main camera.

Last edited:
Google app was using more then my screen on battery, titanium backup frozen that **** and immediate difference already!

I'm digging the wireless charger and the color but I could do without the iron man logo on the back and that custom theme.

Does anyone know of a dialer app that supports call recording? I recorded a phone call so my mom could listen and now she wants that feature and it was a part of the custom rom that I have installed. Dont want to root her phone either.

PLEASE RESPOND

i really don't understand the appeal of a wireless charger. 
Its cool af and it prevents excess wear on the USB port.
First off i don't really see how it's that cool. 

2nd, excess wear? You really that abusive on your charger than you are screwing up the charger or the port?

3rd, now you cant pick up and use your phone as it charges, it has to be sitting flat on the charger?  Dumb

it's a corny gimmick.

2nd, excess wear? You really that abusive on your charger than you are screwing up the charger or the port?

3rd, now you cant pick up and use your phone as it charges, it has to be sitting flat on the charger?  Dumb

it's a corny gimmick.
Its for people who come home and just tend to lay their phone down, as opposed to finding the wall charger and plugging it immed..  My GF does this alot.. yes its pure laziness, but i can tell you that more people who arent heavy phone users, are more likely to use the wireless charging pad, than the wired charger.

Last edited:

it's a corny gimmick.

1. You're using electrically charged magnetic fields to charge an enclosed eletronic device without the need of a physical connection. How exactly is that not cool considering that less than 10 years ago it was literally science fiction? (In before Tesla...talking about mass production)

2. Yes. Between grabbing my phone while its still plugged in, working extensively within ADB, and just the plethora or regular ole charging that I seem to do, I've damaged and broken a number of USB ports. Wireless charging helps cut down on the wear and tear while in the office.

3. You can still plug in your phone to charge it. The presence of a wireless charger doesn't prevent you from using the traditional method.

There's a distinct difference between voicing a critical opinion about advances in technology and being willfully ignorant. How can you say wireless charging isn't cool? :lol: I guess its easy to take things for granted but geez.

Does anyone know of a dialer app that supports call recording? I recorded a phone call so my mom could listen and now she wants that feature and it was a part of the custom rom that I have installed. Dont want to root her phone either.

PLEASE RESPOND

Just use ACR. I don't think any dialer will do what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom