• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruh... samsung just needs to skip a year...

i think it would do them some justice...

maybe an s6 active or something... too many versions on the same phone, mayne.
Agree. That's what I do. I try to get a new one every other year. This fall I'm due after getting the N5. Hoping the new Nexus is on point. 
nerd.gif

Same here :smh:
Luckily I don't care much for memory, but I want that damn iron man edition.

I talked to the rep and he said I wouldn't be charged the restocking fee if the device is defective but for anything else (like swapping colors) I would have to pay.

Thinking of excuses right now lol

Got the phone in

This thing is big as hell very similar in size the 1+1

It also has dual sim so I'm guessing this would be great for dudes that are trying to creep or travel a lot

It's actually a little thicker than the 1+1

Has the rounded back similar the the htc m series

Lots of unnecessary bloatware on the phone

Good screen and feels really heavy and solid

Just got lollipop on my old htc one m7 for verizon... i dont know what the difference is but it does look better

Got the phone in

This thing is big as hell very similar in size the 1+1

It also has dual sim so I'm guessing this would be great for dudes that are trying to creep or travel a lot

It's actually a little thicker than the 1+1

Has the rounded back similar the the htc m series

Lots of unnecessary bloatware on the phone

Good screen and feels really heavy and solid

nice :pimp: looking forward to your review

locked bootloader right?

only reason why i haven't bought the phone yet.

not sure buy i'm guessing that the dev community wont be as strong with this phone so i'm trying to use the phone like it is out the box...

no rooting, no images... straight phone, homey

Just got chromecast.. It's pretty dope I can display what's on my phone to the TV. Too bad I cant use the LTE Internet on my phone. Only the wifi at my house. Crappy Century Link speed. 1.5-2 mbps download

Last edited:
Rumors of a Chromecast 2 coming out this year. My CC still working fine but my interest is peaked

Honestly tho, what could be added to warrant a second edition?

Only thing I can think of is more memory.

More apps need to be able to be used with Chromecast though.

Last edited:

I never got the lollipop ota for my Note4...what gives?
all note 4s are on lollipop now. try manually searching for updates via settings > about phone > updates
Still on the fence if I wanna update. I do find myself using some Xposed stuff less and less but I know the second I jump over I'm gonna want Xposed back.

I dont have a watch and feel like getting one, debating on if the Moto 360 is really worth it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Mo...410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c981591b2

Price is good but I wonder how much I'd really use it 

Last edited:

I never got the lollipop ota for my Note4...what gives?

all note 4s are on lollipop now. try manually searching for updates via settings > about phone > updates
Still on the fence if I wanna update. I do find myself using some Xposed stuff less and less but I know the second I jump over I'm gonna want Xposed back.
[rule]
I dont have a watch and feel like getting one, debating on if the Moto 360 is really worth it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Moto-360-22mm-Smartwatch-for-Select-Android-Devices-Cognac-/191530111410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c981591b2

Price is good but I wonder how much I'd really use it 

moto 360 has been getting cheaper and cheaper, and from what im reading its the best smartwatch u can grab. but im with you, i've thought about having one, and tried to think of one scenario that would justify the purchase. outside of telling time, i'd never use it.

when in doubt, just no.

as for lollipop, just get it lol. or root and go aosp like i did.

Back
Top Bottom