• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man the xperia z5 compact hasn't dropped in price like I thought it would. There's also rumors that Sony won't even be making a Z6 this year. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

SwiftKey over all.

This.

Regarding text messaging, That's kinda played out here in Europe. Everyone using WhatsApp now anyways.
peng tings on my what's app, yea they love when I drop that 8)

Last edited:
Anyone use Kodi? I'm trying to watch something but it'll play for like a minute and then cut off. Is T-Mobile blocking it maybe?

Could be the source. However I don't kodi over my cellular network. I would try different sources first though.

Bestbuy, newegg and B&H are running some sale prices on the 6P, if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm familiar with Kodi so I tried a bunch of different sources, same thing with everything though. I'd watch it on my laptop but I'm at work and don't wanna cause any trouble :lol:.

Could be the source. However I don't kodi over my cellular network. I would try different sources first though.

Bestbuy, newegg and B&H are running some sale prices on the 6P, if anyone is interested.
the 128Gb is $499 at newegg. cheapest out of the three

b&h you get a free $50 gift card and screen protector

sick deal

the 128Gb is $499 at newegg. cheapest out of the three

b&h you get a free $50 gift card and screen protector

sick deal

Learned something new today, have you heard or read about B&H business practices? Safe to say I won't give them my money anymore, sucks because they usually have great prices.

well i do know they treat any employee who isn't "one of them" like second class citizens, if that's what you mean

that's how some of those folks roll ya know

Neither do I, but I've ordered from them a couple times online. They're on point with shipping and prices, but just can't rock with them anymore.

B&H is one of my go to sites because they don't charge tax 
smokin.gif

What's so special about iMessage? I've only had androids so I never understood what iMessage has that's so special?

Back
Top Bottom