Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LG = hardware issues
Samsung = great phones, Note 7 killed their rep with the average consumer
Moto/Sony/ZTE/any other OEM = no one even knows they exist besides the internet

Google imo should be in the position to be the saving grace of Android with the pixel. They should offer it to all carriers (bloat free), add an incentive for selling one to retail stores to boost up knowledge about the phones.

Knowing Google, they'll do the exact opposite.

Just tried to call TMobile customer service to see if they could help me. The guy legit said "This seems to be a common problem with the V10 so good luck to you" at one point.

NEVER AGAIN

Just tried to call TMobile customer service to see if they could help me. The guy legit said "This seems to be a common problem with the V10 so good luck to you" at one point.

NEVER AGAIN

:lol:

Damn but yeah LG's failure rate is absurd in comparison to the other manufacturers .

Whats the return policy for T Mobile? Can i just go buy a phone and return it in 14 days?

Literally if you return that ***** on day 15, they'll send you to collections for the full value of the phone(s). They just put a $1600 one on my report even though I sent the phones back and cancelled the service, just barely outside the 2 week window. I was like, "but you guys have the phones," and she just kept reiterating $1600 or it's going to collections

Best Buy reinstated the restocking fee... I really am screwed with no phone for 3 days at a minimum.

Think I'm just gonna use my jump and get a phone today. I'd have to deal with this garbage phone for another year if I didnt. I really didnt want to fall for the consumerist trap again man...

Get back on that treadmill bro
laugh.gif

The world is made for it
mean.gif
I refuse man. I'm not taking a $300+ L because of something I had nothing to do with. If I broke it? Sure. I would have manned up and paid for something already. But not this. Everyone at T Mobile is just telling me to use my Jump and I'm like for what? So I can start spending more money to fix something I didnt break? 

Ideally I would just want them to switch me to a different phone, isnt the G5 the same price as the V10 now? Just let me pay for that instead.

LG causing frustrations in this thread yet again 
The customer service rep at T-Mobile said he was gonna call me back with a potential solution. Of course he didnt, and I knew he wouldnt. IDK what good calling LG would do but I dont even want any more of their stuff.

I am not really trying to pay 850 for an iPhone. And am not trying to pay the same for a pixel.

I am legitimately considering getting fat a OP3 and calling it gravy.

I know a few of you guys have it, what is the final verdict.

And please or real and unbiased as you can be.

I am not really trying to pay 850 for an iPhone. And am not trying to pay the same for a pixel.

I'm holding out for the 4. As long as the price point is the same, thats all me

We in the exact same boat. I paid $850 for my 6s Plus, never again

Yeah man. My 6 is BEAT. Cracked screen and all. 16 GB. So absolutely zero storage.

Just trying to get away from spending the most. Especially if it ain't necessary or real?

Axxon 7

Back
Top Bottom