• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this is going to sound crazy but at least Sammy was daring to be great and ****** up

LG flagships been ******** the bed the same way for 4 years now.

my samsung galaxy s7 is still running strong and feels the same from release day despite everything i put on it... i can keep this phone for another year or two but if the s8 drops with a 4k display i might have to cop :lol:

Last edited:
Note 7 was the [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Damn quality control I got half a mind to see what they really gonna do if keep using it

Never had a issue with any of my Samsung devices.
I've had lag issues with the S4 and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Same story with both of them, they started out really snappy and slowed to a crawl within 6 months of buying them. I cant comment on the newer devices since I have not owned them 

Floss recommended the V20 for the Note 7 nomads. Said the XL is the top camera on the market 

Last edited:
The screen on my g5 went really dark apart from the edges of my screen. I was like . **** . gotta send to get repaired. Now its normal again now... Hope it stays away. Haven't had that in 3 months of owning it

isn't sammy still pushing that 60% battery limit update for da note 7? there is very little reason to still keep that thing.

Floss seems like a heavy power user so if he's getting 4.5hrs SOT on the XL then I'll probably get like 6 :lol:

Told y'all about LG man
After mine stroked out for no reason, never again. G2 just died in the whip like an abandoned child. Can't go through that heartbreak again
Note 7 was the [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Damn quality control I got half a mind to see what they really gonna do if keep using it
That 60% update is coming bruh, that might be the last thing they do tho

Floss seems like a heavy power user so if he's getting 4.5hrs SOT on the XL then I'll probably get like 6
laugh.gif
Yea, that's about right. I'd consider myself intermediate user and I can get between 4-5 hrs. This phone prob would have been reviewed better if it was released last year cause its behind in too many important areas that are covered and conquered by the other flagships. Good phone, just disappointing for the time

To me the Pixel finally succeeded where it matters most right now in the market which is the camera

IMO i have no problem paying $650 for the Pixel because I'm an iPhone user, but I feel like I'm getting a lot more

To me the Pixel finally succeeded where it matters most right now in the market which is the camera

IMO i have no problem paying $650 for the Pixel because I'm an iPhone user, but I feel like I'm getting a lot more
It wouldn't seem much of a loss if I wasn't losing the waterproofing and the deeper battery saver options from the Note 7. Once iphone adapts the waterproofing officially there's no reason not to include that feature in your flagship. No I don't work in water, wet, or rainy areas but the comfort of knowing my phone getting wet won't result in a dead phone was comforting.

Really missing the S-Pen too. Photoshop on my Surface Pro ain't the same. Gonna have to buy one/few off amazon

Went to the T Mobile store. Its either I jump to a new phone or wait for them to ship me another V10. I wanna just take the L and sell this thing. Why would I take another one of these phones when this has happened twice in three months

Back
Top Bottom