• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RIP. I've gotten that before. Call in the warranty replacement now.
it's mad random but i hope I can last a few months with it. If not I'm going to buy the moto play z.

Funny thing is that it was working great until I started looking for a phone.

itchin' for a new phone, might just wait until black friday. Now do I want the Pixel or the Pixel XL?

A sale perhaps? Bundles w Google Home? Not sure, just trying to talk myself out of it for now.

That pixel shot is cold. Here's one i shot with the note 7 that turned out crazy sharp

Last edited:
I personally don't like how that note 7 picture looks. All the pixel XL pics people have been posting online the last couple days look amazing though. Especially those nighttime NYC ones.

I've been debating the Axon vs the OP ..

I want that sensor in the front.
Add the Honor 8 and the Moto Z play to my list. Moto Z play and OP3 is my top choices though. Just like the Honor 8s design and size and the Axon 7s speakers and design as well.

I'd like to see that street scene shot with another device. I'm not convinced that the pixel camera is leaps and bounds beyond another device's camera.

I personally don't like how that note 7 picture looks. All the pixel XL pics people have been posting online the last couple days look amazing though. Especially those nighttime NYC ones.
thought that too, but looks much better when you click the picture.

There's been guys taking the exact same shots at the same time with iphone 7+, pixel XL, and s7e and the pixel is clearly taking the best pictures out of the 3. I saw the pics yesterday I believe and was surprised at how much better the pixel pictures looked.

I'd like to see that street scene shot with another device. I'm not convinced that the pixel camera is leaps and bounds beyond another device's camera.

It is

Check our krystalkeys comparison videos on youtube

Shes litterally a 9.5/10 so even if you come away unimpressed by the camera it will still be worth your time hahah

Last edited:
Erica Griffin >>>>

Man all I want is timely updates and a solid camera, but not for the 700 the Pixel is going for

Might just get the 6P and call it a day. I need a phone I plan on keeping for the next 2 years.

Why not, had the Moto G(4) as a back up and it only got slow when I upgraded it to Marshmallow.

Didn't that come with marshmallow out of da box?

Erica Griffin >>>>

Man all I want is timely updates and a solid camera, but not for the 700 the Pixel is going for

Might just get the 6P and call it a day. I need a phone I plan on keeping for the next 2 years.

Detroitborg>>>>>> long drawn out Erica b.

Wife's Note 4 is acting funky so I'm fittin to trade it in since I'm paying $18.75/mo. and gettin the LG K10 since it's free. Just something to bide my time until I find the right phone for her. So many options, tryna find the right one that'll last her. She's not into the latest and greatest, just wants a phone that'll last her a while.

Back
Top Bottom