• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My boy who has an iPhone sent me a video last night... The quality was horrendous :smh:

They need to fix this asap

I usually don't receive videos through text, but someone sent me a video recently through text and I was like did you take this with a RAZR? Why is this so blurry. The person goes it looks fine for me. Then it hit me I'm using mms. I was ashamed when I said it's an android issue. Can't let the iPhone people win lol.

nonreplaceable battery isn't an issue?

I find it to be handy if the phone hangs and I'm on my 2nd one now for this phone.
It really shouldn't be an issue, however the only phones with a removable battery are by LG, and you should stay away from them

Last edited:
where do you guys for good phone reviews?
I've been out of the game for a LONG time, used to be gsmarena.com
My favorite (and inspiration) is Flossy Carter.  No BS, no crazy visuals or effects.  Talks a lot about real world usage, which is important to me IMO.

Used to mess with Michael Fisher.  MKBHD and Android Authority are great too.

The Verge is ***.

My favorite (and inspiration) is Flossy Carter.  No BS, no crazy visuals or effects.  Talks a lot about real world usage, which is important to me IMO.

Used to mess with Michael Fisher.  MKBHD and Android Authority are great too.

The Verge is ***.

Floss and his Sunday night Savagery. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

where do you guys for good phone reviews?
I've been out of the game for a LONG time, used to be gsmarena.com

MKBHD. Michael Fisher (MrMobile) is pretty good too. Erica Griffin and Flossy Carter are great for in-depth reviews.

Krystal Key is my favorite, but it's not for her reviews :smokin :wink:

Last edited:
Krystal Key
smokin.gif
end of conversation

my wife wouldnt eem be mad, she sees the way i look at her when she start spittin that tech spec talk to daddy LMAO

Live stream was some amateur garbage not worthy of any hype period. The headphone jack is still there and both da 3 and da 3T will get updates at da same time. $440 for da 64Gb/$480 for da 128GB model. Available for purchase tomorrow in da states and da hat above us.

Last edited:
Imo there's no excuse for any new phones not to ship with nougat

courage

OnePlus 3 users, rest assured: we consider the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to be two versions of the same phone, so software updates will follow the same schedule. Android Nougat will come to both phones later this year.

Last edited:
DetroitBorg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>≥>>>>≥>>≥>>>≥>>>> da rest.

His unrelated MacBook pro review is just :x :pimp:

Could review coke to a dealer and make him want a hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom