Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adapt or die b.

Xiaomi and da like show exactly how overpriced these phones are and how much they waste of advertising.

Speaking of that, any ol skool date that wanted a blackberry can cop a priv for $300 from BB directly from them.
:lol: I hear you fam, but I'm Gucci off that; once HTC/LG/Sony/Samsung(probably last)bows out and all that's left is Chinese companies, Android will be considered washed.

See how much opo, Xiaomi, and zte has grown over the pass year its a real head scratcher why htc is in the position their in.
Not sure I understand the question. Chinese manufacturers are destroying household names in the smartphone market because they're able to sell their phones at ultra-competitive prices that no established manufacturer can really match. Honestly, Google probably shouldn't have allowed Xiaomi and the like access to the android platform, as they will most likely cannibalize the sales of the remaining android manufacturers in the not-too-distant future.

Not even talking pricing, every company not named htc been putting out solid offerings in every mobile segment without a problem. Htc can barely get their flagship on the major carriers.

"HTC makes uninspiring products."

Better never see you with a Google Pixel. :lol:

See how much opo, Xiaomi, and zte has grown over the pass year its a real head scratcher why htc is in the position their in.

Look at RIM/Blackberry. There's your answer.

I suppose but bb fall was cause the industry moved away from their form factor. Sans the camera, htc had it figured out with the m7/max/m8. Their budget and midrange options always been trash compared to the competition but at least the flagships were legit options.

Look at RIM/Blackberry. There's your answer.

I suppose but bb fall was cause the industry moved away from their form factor. Sans the camera, htc had it figured out with the m7/max/m8. Their budget and midrange options always been trash compared to the competition but at least the flagships were legit options.

The industry moving away from BB's form factor is a symptom of a larger issue; BB found something that worked, then refused to innovate and refine.

Look at the M7. Then the M8. Then the M9. The HTC 10 was the biggest design change in a flagship for HTC since the M7. Not a good look in today's market.

:lol: I hear you fam, but I'm Gucci off that; once HTC/LG/Sony/Samsung(probably last)bows out and all that's left is Chinese companies, Android will be considered washed.

Why would that be the case? The Chinese companies are slowly (some very slowly, looking at you LeEco with your ******ed placement of da quick settings) moving away from just being iOS clones at a cheaper price point and are starting to gain their own individual identities like LG, Sony and HTC had in da past. Plus you'll still have da pixel line to fall back to if ya wallets thick enough.

I got a text message earlier from tmobile saying I can get a free line

I gave them a call after work to see what's it all about. I added 2 voice lines to my account and only have to pay sales tax.

So I now have 6 lines on my account and only pay 120 bucks. Unlimited talk/text and 10gb data with rollover for each line. Not bad all

rip in advance once antidope sees .

Not even talking pricing, every company not named htc been putting out solid offerings in every mobile segment without a problem. Htc can barely get their flagship on the major carriers.
Were? Famb the 10 is still a top 5 Android phone easy. Anyway, it's hard to ignore the advantage that Chinese manufacturers have; it's the same reason Hyundai and Kia were able to break onto the car scene; weaker currency made it easier to produce more quality products than Honda and Toyota (the yen was too strong) so it definitely plays a part in the smartphone segment.

I got a text message earlier from tmobile saying I can get a free line

I gave them a call after work to see what's it all about. I added 2 voice lines to my account and only have to pay sales tax.

So I now have 6 lines on my account and only pay 120 bucks. Unlimited talk/text and 10gb data with rollover for each line. Not bad all
extra lines? that's great for the down low. :nerd:

I ended up calling and getting two tablets with unlimited. They only had some Alatcel thing though.

Might jump on that BF deal at best buy for the s7 edge. $250 best buy gift card and free samsung gear vr. Anyone know if i can still keep my same number and employee discount on my monthly bill if i activate through best buy even though they arent an actual verizon store?

I ended up calling and getting two tablets with unlimited. They only had some Alatcel thing though.

Yea, u missed out ont he GPad or Tab E by being indecisive, serves you right :lol: I love the GPad for the USB slot at the top so I can plug my external into it and watch Martin or Jamie Foxx w/o having to load it to the device.

never noticed this but do android apps reach more than 100mb for updates? thats something i notice with some of my ios apps, facebook messenger has 150mb update, like wth!? is this why iphone users complain about storage space all the time

Any recommendations as far as the best "bang for your buck" backup smartphone?

As inexpensive as possible.

Any recommendations as far as the best "bang for your buck" backup smartphone?

As inexpensive as possible.
Moto E 

Anybody in here grab the new 4k Chromecast or Mi Box? I got a new smart tv in my room and I feel like it is time to retire my OG Chromecast (it has served me well) 

great quality phone man. can't beat it at this price. I got it for $400 a few weeks ago via newegg cause I really needed a phone, but this phone is legit. real happy with it

How's the bloat on this? Price is on point for what you get it seems.

no bloat at all. there's only a ZTE rewards app that they included and it's not any thigh that gets in the way. also, a toolkit that ZTE included - compass, and flashlight, ruler, etc - but nothing like a verizon or att&t issued phone.

battery life can pretty much get you through the day of normal use without a recharge (this with options like sync & GPS on). and the quick charge is really, really quick. can go from like 5% to 85% in 40 mins

this deal from Newegg includes separate can headphones aside from the ear buds that are already included with the phone package. the new one plus is killer, but for this one for $350 (no tax) is pretty damn good

Back
Top Bottom