Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I should upgrade to binge on? Please advise

Depends on what you want and like dathbgboy said you might already have it (#264# to check). If you don't watch many videos but want da ones you do to be in higher quality than no. If you watch a lot, use ya data for other things and don't mind da SD 480p resolution then go for it.

Moto returning to its former glory? :nerd:

That T-Mobile **** is confusing as hell, if you already get 4 10GB lines for $120 and da first two lines on da One plan determine what da other two get (?), wouldn't it come to da same amount for all four with da same 10GB?

Don't some of y'all work for T-Mobile? :nerd:
Yeah I'm confused. Plus what about that 480P thing? I don't ever use 10gb to begin with I don't wanna watch potato videos just to get data I'll never use.

streaming video services like HBO or netflix are limited to 480p for network bandwidth reasons, but honestly its a phone, i ain't checkin for BBC planet earth type clarity. bob's burgers came out just fine on netflix on my nexus 5. if u want higher than 480p its more $ apparently, but obviously not worth it imo

Told y'all this guy could sell crack to a dealer

[Video]

Word around Evan blass part of town is rip second screen on da bootloop v30? :nerd:[/Video]

Last edited:
Saw that some papis were able to finesse T-Mobile reps via da phone into giving them free tablets (lg gpad) with free service on da tablets so if you could some how get a rep that'll let you do da same while retaining da 4 lines for $120 then yes?

That's not a finesse, it's an old promotion
apparently htc choosing the sd810 for the bolt was sprint's call. its the only qualcomm chip that plays well with their new network.  so garbage that the usb-c headphones only work with the bolt.

Looks like they partially heard ya cries if you bout that import and customs and looks like sprint isn't to blame for once since this is also suppose to have da 810 :x

http://www.androidauthority.com/htc-evo-release-date-price-specs-features-730174/

Htc gone htc. They really not eem trying to compete in the market anymore it seems smh

Sad because the HTC 10 is one of the best all around phones to release in the last few years, and is still a great value that can be found for ~$350. Undershipped, undersold, underappreciated.

That's not a finesse, it's an old promotion
Sad because the HTC 10 is one of the best all around phones to release in the last few years, and is still a great value that can be found for ~$350. Undershipped, undersold, underappreciated.
Barring the M/A9, their flagship phones have always been extremely nice; better than comparable iPhones at times. :nerd:

Saw that some papis were able to finesse T-Mobile reps via da phone into giving them free tablets (lg gpad) with free service on da tablets so if you could some how get a rep that'll let you do da same while retaining da 4 lines for $120 then yes?

That's a promo they're running,free w/ bill credits and 200mb free as long as u have voice line. :lol:

But the Tmobile One promo right now is nice 4 lines for $120 w/ auto pay. if you don't do autopay just add an extra $5 per line. Not bad for unlimited everything thinking about getting that and adding tmobile1+ for $25 for unlmited LTE hotspot. Better than paying Comcast $40, or is it :nerd:

I feel like I remember some drawback to T-mobile one. Like throttling and bad video quality.

That promo T-Mobile is running right now is pretty good. I'm on a Simple Choice plan so I'm eligible for it, but it has to be 2 new lines. You can't convert 2 current lines over to free :\. My current plan is 4 lines for $155 and only two of them are unlimited data, so all 4 lines w/ unlimited for $120 would be awesome.

I might just see if I can add a tablet line. I've seen some people say that the max for a free data-only (tablet) plan is 6GB, but I've also seen people finesse a rep into giving them unlimited. I don't even have a tablet, but getting unlimited data on one for free would be a no brainer :lol:.

Last edited:
I feel like I remember some drawback to T-mobile one. Like throttling and bad video quality.
Throttling if you use over 28GB of data. And video playback at 480p which is DVD quality.

Personally a non-issue for me. I wouldn't use 28GB of data and I'm watching random YouTube vids anyway so I could do without HD quality. Plus I'm on Wi-Fi 70% of the time so most of my video viewing will be in HD anyway. You already said you don't even use 10GB so you're good on that end. Only issue would be if you need HD video.

Throttling if you use over 28GB of data. And video playback at 480p which is DVD quality.

Personally a non-issue for me. I wouldn't use 28GB of data and I'm watching random YouTube vids anyway so I could do without HD quality. Plus I'm on Wi-Fi 70% of the time so most of my video viewing will be in HD anyway. You already said you don't even use 10GB so you're good on that end. Only issue would be if you need HD video.
O have four lines too. Gonna call and see if they let me slide.

That's a promo they're running,free w/ bill credits and 200mb free as long as u have voice line. :lol:

But the Tmobile One promo right now is nice 4 lines for $120 w/ auto pay. if you don't do autopay just add an extra $5 per line. Not bad for unlimited everything thinking about getting that and adding tmobile1+ for $25 for unlmited LTE hotspot. Better than paying Comcast $40, or is it :nerd:

Nah da papis were reported getting 5 and 6GB tablet plans

I'm on 4 lines 10gb simple choice plan for $120

called in yesterday and got
1 lg g pad free
6gb plan for it free after credits
1 10gb voice line free after credits
free sim cards after bill credits

my question and worry is nothing on my order says this is a promo and I'm getting bill credits for tablet EIP, and data and Sim

are you'll seeing anything different

thanks

Link

Well after almost as hour dealing with the idiots in their sales department last night, I finally tried T-Force on Twitter (which usually works out very well). I had to wait about 2 hours before someone got to me, but then the rep was able to add a new voice line using an existing SIM card and overnighted me a new tablet SIM card for a new data line. Took about 3.5 hours from start to finish, but now I have:
(3) Voice Lines w/6GB Each -- $70
(2) 5GB Match Tablets -- $10/each
(1) 6GB Tablet Plan -- $0
(1) On-Demand Tablet Plan w/200MB Data -- $0
So 3 voice lines and 4 tablets for $90/month, but after 14% corp discount, more like $87. Plus taxes/fees. So let's call it an even $100 out the door.

Pretty freaking awesome.

Link

Some others mentioned paying peasants fees for 6gb

Just wanted to share my data point.

I have the 2 line 6gb simple choice promo for $70.

Just went into a store and got two free LG tablets (being shipped, no stock left) with 6GB data each for only $3/Mo on each line for fees and taxes. I had to pay sales tax on the tablets ($36 combined I think) and $20/EA for activation sims (felt that it was ******** was incredible deal still). That's it. I will see the bill credits in two months so the first one will be high but the second will be larger to cover the first.

Reps said no $25 cap on tablets. 6gb will be free.

Why does T-Mobile

Linkhate money???

Last edited:
I just called T-Mobile and they just told me that I couldnt convert my plan to this offer basically.

What would happen is all four of my lines would get moved to T-Mobile One for $140, then I would get two lines for me. No need for that.

I just called T-Mobile and they just told me that I couldnt convert my plan to this offer basically.

What would happen is all four of my lines would get moved to T-Mobile One for $140, then I would get two lines for me. No need for that.

Rep lying, if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to convert because a rep was going to convert me on the phone today no hesi and I already have 4 lines and tablet. My only concern is the LTE hotspot cap. Yea tethering and hotspot is unlimited but how much of it is 4G LTE, can't find that info.

I got data match for $10, if I an get any off that that'd be great, might have to see.

Back on the dark side. Feels weird after being on an iPhone for the last year lol

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom