• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to hire some just to translate da wiki
sick.gif
I'm about to just ignore this deal.

Yah.

M11 with a snapdragon 800, 2GB of ram, 720p display, bring back da ultra pixel camera, but add IP67 waterproofing, retro da E8 (yes E) housing, and charge $650 for da blast from da past experience.

They've lost their edge in da high end and have always sucked in da midrange and poverty ends of da market. Got Xiaomi who was nothing more than an iPhone clone that ran Android coming out with more exciting concept designs than da former innovation manufacturer.

Da table them empty, da pots them turned down, looks like they're washed up to me. :nerd:

Last edited:
using my htc m8 now after a couple of months with an iphone se, and i have to say it still works well. and using a bigger screen makes a difference. i love browsing instagram on this phone

lulz @ ZTE trying to pull a Oneplus with this enhanced Axon 7 with 128GB storage, 6GB ram and "force touch" for $500.
nah, would rather just cop da OG axon 7 for $350 from newegg.

boom $30 LG phoenix 2. Get an unlock code from ATT and there goes ya backup phone antidope antidope

Last edited:
See how much opo, Xiaomi, and zte has grown over the pass year its a real head scratcher why htc is in the position their in.

"HTC makes uninspiring products."

Better never see you with a Google Pixel. :lol:

See how much opo, Xiaomi, and zte has grown over the pass year its a real head scratcher why htc is in the position their in.

Look at RIM/Blackberry. There's your answer.

Not sure I understand the question. Chinese manufacturers are destroying household names in the smartphone market because they're able to sell their phones at ultra-competitive prices that no established manufacturer can really match. Honestly, Google probably shouldn't have allowed Xiaomi and the like access to the android platform, as they will most likely cannibalize the sales of the remaining android manufacturers in the not-too-distant future.

Adapt or die b.

Xiaomi and da like show exactly how overpriced these phones are and how much they waste of advertising.

Speaking of that, any ol skool date that wanted a blackberry can cop a priv for $300 from BB directly from them.

Last edited:
I got a text message earlier from tmobile saying I can get a free line

I gave them a call after work to see what's it all about. I added 2 voice lines to my account and only have to pay sales tax.

So I now have 6 lines on my account and only pay 120 bucks. Unlimited talk/text and 10gb data with rollover for each line. Not bad all

Back
Top Bottom