• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you teammotoz this is the mod to cop

Is that the battery pack? Mine won't be delivered til February :smh:

How much thickness does it add to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

If you teammotoz this is the mod to cop

Is that a new battery mod? I got the 2220mAh Incipio mod right now

edit: just looked it up. Damn thats that new mophie battery mod. 3000mAh :smokin nice. Im gonna have to get me that and that Car Mod from Incipio

Last edited:
Lmao at the gif :rofl:

Im really glad they're really sticking with these Moto Mods and not quit it like LG with the G5. Makes it feel like solid product and not an experiment or gimmick :smokin

The article from The Verge
Moto says the new mods will be shipping in the very near future (the Mophie can already be ordered from Verizon right now). The company also says that it plans to launch more mods in 2017 than it did in 2016, with a cadence of four new mods per quarter. It is encouraging development of mods via an Indiegogo campaign, which will end in January.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thev...-mophie-juice-pack?client=ms-android-motorola

Im really glad they're really sticking with these Moto Mods and not quit it like LG with the G5. Makes it feel like solid product and not an experiment or gimmick :smokin

Moto says the new mods will be shipping in the very near future (the Mophie can already be ordered from Verizon right now). The company also says that it plans to launch more mods in 2017 than it did in 2016, with a cadence of four new mods per quarter. It is encouraging development of mods via an Indiegogo campaign, which will end in January.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thev...-mophie-juice-pack?client=ms-android-motorola

It's too bad they're not planning any more 360s.

Android Wear doesn't work on poverty pixels CM13 build :x :smh:

Should have copped a pebble :smh:

The tears are real b.

Last edited:

Really? That's disappointing. That was the only watch I'd consider buying.

Can anyone recommend a 6" or better phone that can run 4G LTE in the states? Preferably NOT Samsung.

Can anyone recommend a 6" or better phone that can run 4G LTE in the states? Preferably NOT Samsung.

look at this size queen.

if ya in tha states near a walmart and can wait a couple of days, peep inside and see if they have any of these in stock

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Huawei-Ascend-XT-Prepaid-Smartphone/54306979

cop one, take it home, lock in tha closet and leave it alone. Put in a request for att to provide tha unlock code and within 48 hours you should get tha code, open the closet, swap tha gophone sim with another non att sim, power on tha phone and enter tha code, then enjoy.

Or cop one from tha ebay scum. still quite affordable for what you get.

If you really like em big n thick, look for tha zenfone 3 ultra, phab 2 pro, or huawei mate 9 when it drops in tha states.

*if it drops in the states

I'm this __ close to justifying a pixel xl purchase.

*if it drops in the states

I'm this __ close to justifying a pixel xl purchase.

Gotta have faith b.
Even if Huawei already knows it'll be a flop.

what are some of y'allz opinions on motorola moto x pure line - how much life do you think it has left? think they'll update with nougat?

been considering one. if not a z play as a backup phone

Get tha Z play. No life left on tha X Pure. Tha fact they've claimed tha poverty G4/G4 Plus should get nougat by tha end of tha year while tha X Pure update is who knows where should tell you all you need to know. Although the Z Play seems to be the only Z series phone still without a nougat update :nerd:

Huawei watch is solid and Asus just dropped the Zenwatch 3. Which means I'm gon scoop the 2 for less money

what are some of y'allz opinions on motorola moto x pure line - how much life do you think it has left? think they'll update with nougat?

been considering one. if not a z play as a backup phone
Get tha Z play. No life left on tha X Pure. Tha fact they've claimed tha poverty G4/G4 Plus should get nougat by tha end of tha year while tha X Pure update is who knows where should tell you all you need to know. Although the Z Play seems to be the only Z series phone still without a nougat update
nerd.gif
i'm soo confused. nah, this helps. i read a report on android authority i think i t was that the x line will continue to be updated, but that's the only place i think i saw it

waiting on a last minute chrsitmas sale from someone. hopefully it happens

The smartphone game is just one big hustle man. These phones ain't built to last :smh:

thats true to some extent, but i think its moreso that companies, particularly with android, don't want to offer legacy software support for the devices. its because of the dev community that you'll find the latest software on phones you totally forgot about word to the HTC HD2, and the Nexus 4. i've been saying you don't need desktop power to run a mobile os, makes no sense. its better business to get you to buy the latest hardware even tho what your leaving works perfectly fine.

google owned motorola, and they had the hardware to put out real fire...hardware that is direct from google, where you get all day battery, water resistance, stock experience optimized for the hardware, with latest bells and whistles. in a package that they can tout as built in USA (the first moto Xs were built in texas). all for below high end market prices. :smh:

Been saying that. Paying more than $350 for a phone is a sucker move.

a few yrs ago you'd be right, but now that the pixel is dead i think the limit is higher now. still with motorola, one plus, etc, i see no reason to go samsung or apple with those 800 savage prices.

Another writes: "Just got my OnePlus 3t today.. didn't know there was an issue until I saw this subreddit."

You can apply this quote to any Android phone

No one on the internet likes anything
you can apply that to pretty much everything.. the happy people aren't online telling you they love whatever it is. The mad people are :lol:

Although Reddit is a great source of information, when it comes to consumer products those guys complain about everything

true, and this own't stop me from buying the phone. i would totally agree that had i not read this issue i prolly wouldn't have noticed it.

Last edited:

Huawei watch is solid and Asus just dropped the Zenwatch 3. Which means I'm gon scoop the 2 for less money

So you drop $250 for a smartwatch but won't do $350 for a phone?

Back
Top Bottom