• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here can recommend some USB-C cables? This is my first phone with USB-C and only have a wall charger. Do these cables still have issues with 'fakes' or noncompliant cables? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Anyone here can recommend some USB-C cables? This is my first phone with USB-C and only have a wall charger. Do these cables still have issues with 'fakes' or noncompliant cables? Any help is appreciated thanks.

i got you.

These lists were compiled by a google engineer who took apart these usb C cables to sort out the real ones from the unsafe fake ones.

for usb c- usb c

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/IOGWYK5NXW/?tag=niketalk0e-20

for usb c legacy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/KF89JCHI0K/?tag=niketalk0e-20

you're welcome

This nexus 6P is an average phone at best

I'm going to get some custom ROMS going...

And if that doesn't do the trick, I'm donezo

Copped the Moto Z for 240 + 200 best buy gift card :pimp:. If my pixel doesn't go through I'm gonna keep this thing.

Nice, I got mine for $120 with 2 mods, but that $200 GC is clutch :smokin

Got the Nougat update today too

Last edited by a moderator:
Copped the Moto Z for 240 + 200 best buy gift card :pimp:. If my pixel doesn't go through I'm gonna keep this thing.

edit: Had it in my cart since earlier, need to go ahead and pull the trigger pulled the trigger, gotta go to my hometown 45 mins away to pick it up

Last edited:
edit: Had it in my cart since earlier, need to go ahead and pull the trigger pulled the trigger, gotta go to my hometown 45 mins away to pick it up

Nice, I learned my lesson from the pixel deal and did this one in store this time. It got nougat today as well :pimp:

Why you didn't get the pixel?

Job was paying and I didn't want to get a $1k phone and have that **** look funny in an expense report

what more are you looking for in a phone? or is it android you have a problem with?

Not sure if you seen me post but I've been in this thread for a few years.

1. Terrible service. GPS loses connectivity a lot and service goes in and out.
2. Battery is meh
3. Size wise, it doesn't feel right in the hand... And I have decent sized hands (8 3/4", no Russel Wilson, doe)

I think a ROM will fix it

The Resurrection rom on the 6p is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Noted

What cases are you guys using on your OP3T? Would love to use it without a case but I know I will eventually end up dropping it.

EDIT: Went with the Spigen Neo Hybrid
Karbon case from op. It's made out of Kevlar. In fact, all the cases are Kevlar except for sandstone.

:x

But this, this little ol "bb mercury" right here

[emoji]9732[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]9760[/emoji]
Looks great. That Bold style keyboard :pimp:.

So my search for a phone for sub-$400 is over, but I stuck with iOS 
ohwell.gif
  Scooped a unlocked 64GB 6S for 300, mint condition + a year left on Apple warranty.  I plan on using this till it breaks, but knowing me I'll be back to android before you know it
laugh.gif
 Couldn't pass that up + the possible resale value

So now that the phone search is done, now I'm looking for the cheapest possible carrier

Right now, I'm on Cricket's 8GB plan for $50, but I rarely go over 2GB

I just read about MintSIM, you cop the plan in bulk, so for example, 12 months of service with unlimited talk/text/5GB is 300 bucks.  Gonna do some more research before i pull the trigger

If you rarely do 2 than just cop tha 2GB plan for $200 for tha year with Mint.

just be sure to get ya account number and all that from tha jump so you dont have to waste time with customer support in a year or so if they hike up tha price and you need to make tha jump.

So my search for a phone for sub-$400 is over, but I stuck with iOS :\   Scooped a unlocked 64GB 6S for 300, mint condition + a year left on Apple warranty.  I plan on using this till it breaks, but knowing me I'll be back to android before you know it :lol:  Couldn't pass that up + the possible resale value

So now that the phone search is done, now I'm looking for the cheapest possible carrier
Right now, I'm on Cricket's 8GB plan for $50, but I rarely go over 2GB

I just read about MintSIM, you cop the plan in bulk, so for example, 12 months of service with unlimited talk/text/5GB is 300 bucks.  Gonna do some more research before i pull the trigger

64GB 6S for 300 bucks is a steal man. I'd jump ship at that price.

Great price for that phone, whoever sold that to you either really likes you or is not aware of the market price

[thread="264167"]I tried my friend's headphones that came with his 3T and they sounded really good. I went online to see how much OP was selling them for and I was pleasantly surprised that they are only charging $20. I did some research and the reviewers seem to agree, I will be ordering a pair soon[/thread]

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/11/16/13648966/oneplus-bullets-v2-headphones-review

https://oneplus.net/oneplus-bullets-v2

I love my Xiaomi Pistons but could always use a backup. Might pick this up.

Back
Top Bottom