• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need a pair of Bluetooth earbuds since mines went to ****. 
I was on the same boat as you and wanted to get the Jaybird X3s, but sold out every BB I went to.

I just settled with the Taotronics from Amazon. Pretty good reviews on them and can't complain on the price ($35) hence, they'll be thrown in and out of my gym bag and used mainly for work and the gym.

Just in time for winter

Get your very own smartphone heater from best buy for just $120.

aka the AT&T LG Flex 2.

Also yall better forget about using those Oneplus earbuds if you plan on copping tha S8 next year

We can exclusively confirm that Samsung is going to remove the standard 3.5mm headphone jack from the Galaxy S8. This means that all of your existing headphones will not be compatible with the upcoming flagship unless you use a USB Type-C adapter as the Galaxy S8 will feature a USB Type-C port. This also means that you won’t be able to plug in the Galaxy S8 and use wired headphones at the same time.

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/12/06...-not-going-to-feature-a-3-5mm-headphone-jack/

Last edited:
Speaking of Samsung. Verizon thinks I turned in my Note 7. So I still have mine sitting on my fridge :lol:

Moto z came with an adapter for a headphone jack, I'll probably never use it :lol: maybe if I rent a car or something.

Bluetooth headphones are so inexpensive now.

Last edited by a moderator:
completely shattered my screen, only the physical buttons work.

Any way I can retrieve any info that wasnt backed up?

thought I was gonna use moto migrate but it seems they "retired" the app for Marshmallow

indifferent.gif

completely shattered my screen, only the physical buttons work.

Any way I can retrieve any info that wasnt backed up?

thought I was gonna use moto migrate but it seems they "retired" the app for Marshmallow

indifferent.gif
android file transfer will allow yuo to copy and paste it onto your desktop then onto your new phone

Wow **** Sammy.

HTC better come with some heat. Don't matter what LG comes out with, I'm avoiding like the plague. Next Pixel might be the move for 2017.

This S7 Edge might hafta be my final Samsung phone. After the debacle with having a Note 7 and now they're getting rid of the headphone jack. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom