• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why couldn't the OP3T be sold in stores, that 3 week wait period is disgusting

I need a phone asap :smh:
when I ordered my op1, it said 3 week and I got it in 1. My op3... Was 1 week, and I got it in 4 days. They seem to try and make the shipping longer than it actually takes in my experience.

^ in the comments, someone did the math and its cheaper to buy the phone full price and use it on vzw's prepaid plan  
mean.gif
roll.gif

the only plus about postpay is the go90 app, nfl mobile not counting against your  data usage, and the convinience of not having to pay as you go...

which it seems like isnt that big a deal as it used to be

^ in the comments, someone did the math and its cheaper to buy the phone full price and use it on vzw's prepaid plan  :smh: :rofl:

the only plus about postpay is the go90 app, nfl mobile not counting against your  data usage, and the convinience of not having to pay as you go...

Did what math?

You mean they compared data prices?
No math required lol

Did what math?

You mean they compared data prices?
No math required lol

That did sound kinda dumb lmao I'm buzzed.
Just that even with the steep discount the activation fee still keeps it more expensive than buying outright and using their prepaid plans

^ in the comments, someone did the math and its cheaper to buy the phone full price and use it on vzw's prepaid plan  
mean.gif
roll.gif

This math?
 I was really interested until I sat down and looked at the numbers:

$80 per month ($20+50+10) for 2yr 4gb contract and Pixel = $1,920 ($20/gb)
-or-
$50 for 5gb VZW prepaid + $650 Pixel = $1,850 ($15.41/gb)

...so it’s almost as good a deal as the everyday price on a prepaid plan (but not on a per-gb basis) but comes with the contract’s lack of flexibility? Unless you need to finance a top-of-the-line phone I’m not seeing it. Bummed as AT&T doesn’t have great service in my area and I’ve been looking to jump.

Am I missing something?
I did forget about that monthly $20 service charge. I'm almost considering getting an iphone 7 just as an in car audio device. I hate using my phone for music while driving incase I want to watch a video

This math?

I did forget about that monthly $20 service charge. I'm almost considering getting an iphone 7 just as an in car audio device. I hate using my phone for music while driving incase I want to watch a video

Correct. I get a discount from my job so it basically cancels it out for me.

Just ordered my mom a Sony XA Ultra for christmas. Shes been using some old Moto G phone. Amazon prime shipping came in clutch lol..
:smokin

I've been weighing my options between the Axon 7 & 3T. I want the 3T, but is there any info on when the 128gb will be available again?

Also, after 15 years with Nextel/Sprint, it's time to move to greener pastures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom