• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard that a note 8 is in the works and should drop soon ...

Source?

That makes no sense especially considering Sammy just delayed the S8 until April to avoid having another debacle. The Note name is nuclear right now it'd be stupid to release one.

I got it from a pretty reliable source that I'm not at liberty to mention, however, I don't know when 'soon' is.

I also saw that they're going to be using LG batteries this go round.

And I finally got my other $25 credit for returning the device.

The Note has never released before the S so still it makes no sense.

Samsung should scrap the S-series at this point and stick w/ the S edge and Note.

?

Really after what just happened with the Note 7?

The S series is the best selling line and the S8 going the route of the iPhone anyway with a base and Plus version.

If anything they need to scrap the Note name entirely and call the S-Pen version something else.

Samsung should scrap the S-series at this point and stick w/ the S edge and Note.

?

Really after what just happened with the Note 7?

The S series is the best selling line and the S8 going the route of the iPhone anyway with a base and Plus version.

If anything they need to scrap the Note name entirely and call the S-Pen version something else.

Nah, just focus on two flagships instead of 3

They are focusing on two flagships now

The S8 will come in two different variants. (5.2 and 5.8 inch) and will be full screen.

It's dropping in April and instead of having the launch at MWC like years past it'll take place in NYC

Both will have edge screens and no longer will have a home button

Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen

The Note 8 will probably drop in October.

The S8 will come in two different variants. (5.2 and 5.8 inch) and will be full screen.

It's dropping in April and instead of having the launch at MWC like years past it'll take place in NYC

Thank you.

I just need that stylus....I'd love to come back to the Notes. Not scurred of no battery issues

Cant wait

I like the idea of full screen but I love how Samsung still has the home and capacitive buttons. If they can keep those and still shrink the bezels I'll be happy.

5.2 and 5.8 screens sounds good to me as long as they can keep the dimensions of the phone the same or smaller than what the s7 and s7e are now.

I'm extremely happy with my s7e so I'm rooting for Samsung on the 8, they're software has gotten so much better so I feel they're finally starting to listen on what the fans want

Samsung needs to do what they did with the S2 and S3 and just completely shut down the game. Come back like Jordan after his baseball stint type phone. I dont think they will do it, but I am hoping they come back big

Last edited:
Samsung needs to do what they did with the S2 and S3 and just completely shut down the game. Come back like Jordan after his baseball stint type phone. I dont think they will do it, but I am hoping they come back big
Samsung may have to come out with some dope ish like have a full body hologram come out the screen for the Note 8 to take over the market!

im happy with my s7 so i dont know if i should even cop the s8 once it comes out... i just know it will be a really good phone once it does release... if it has a 4k screen though i might have to cop :lol:

They shouldNT continue the note series. I personally think they should make them the same (not blowing up? but they should market them as a different.

You guys have any preferred brands for Tempered Glass screen protectors? I need one for a Galaxy S7

I'm wondering what else people are expecting devices to do at this point. I legit think they've peaked. Like 85% of people in life are already obsessed with these things and can't put them down... what more could it possibly do?

Well features/specs wise phones have pretty much been maxed out to this point. The changes we'll see over the next few years will me majority cosmetic with the bezeless displays and maybe 4k becoming standard displays.

You guys have any preferred brands for Tempered Glass screen protectors? I need one for a Galaxy S7

I use Zagg invisbleshield. mine took a beating for 1.5 years, had cracks & chips but my screen was mint. comes with a life warranty, new replacements just cost S&H ($5).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom