• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely a steal, got mine with 2 free mods during black Friday. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moto z byke for $5/month on dpp or $120 at best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorol...ite-fine-gold-verizon/5387202.p?skuId=5387202

Run down of how to buy/payoff/cancel on slick deals

That ain't bad at all. Does the Verizon version get updates and does it have a lot of bloat?

Already updated to nougat, you have to keep a Verizon sim (doesn't have to be in service) to download updates though. It also has the usual Verizon suite of apps but Moto is so close to stock that it doesn't make it bothersome IMO.

Already updated to nougat, you have to keep a Verizon sim (doesn't have to be in service) to download updates though. It also has the usual Verizon suite of apps but Moto is so close to stock that it doesn't make it bothersome IMO.

Dang. It's a no go then. I'm with at&t

Dang. It's a no go then. I'm with at&t
I'm on tmobile, no issues with the moto z so far. I put my verizon sim in that came with the phone in to download the updates over wifi then swap back to my tmo sim.

Got my v20 personalized just how I want it, in regard to apps/widgets :pimp: No way could I do iPhone.
The main home screen

Last edited:
face for face exchange :smokin

these bastards at cyanogen really pulled tha plug on tha servers earlier than expected :x :x :smh:

Am I kidding myself holding on to this Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 the one that released in like 2012?
I still have mine, it's just collecting dust since I got this Galaxy Tab A for free from T-Mobile. 

I've been using the same phone since 2012 (HTC One S) and I want to get the Samsung S6 Edge. It's looking like it's going to be a bit under 300 if I find a deal. I might consider other phones but I don't know what is out there. What phone would you guys recommend?

I've been using the same phone since 2012 (HTC One S) and I want to get the Samsung S6 Edge. It's looking like it's going to be a bit under 300 if I find a deal. I might consider other phones but I don't know what is out there. What phone would you guys recommend?

:x

Spend a lil more, cop a moto z play, don't buy another phone for another four years.
Probably will still get 5 hours of screen on time at the end of 2020.

Back
Top Bottom