• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still have mine, it's just collecting dust since I got this Galaxy Tab A for free from T-Mobile. 
Im actually on mine now. Im thinking about selling it tho. It does not get that much play, and samsung doesnt even support it any more.

Samsung is terrible w/ tablet support, ironically I just bought the wifi version for my daughter. I figured she doesn't care about the extra bells and whistles and I got it for $130 so if it's trash in a year, oh well.

It's still amazing how w/ all the tablets out there (Android) that no company really supports their tablets w/ updates like that. It's like nobody wants to stand out from the pack

I've been using the same phone since 2012 (HTC One S) and I want to get the Samsung S6 Edge. It's looking like it's going to be a bit under 300 if I find a deal. I might consider other phones but I don't know what is out there. What phone would you guys recommend?
I love my s6 edge no complaints

Samsung is terrible w/ tablet support, ironically I just bought the wifi version for my daughter. I figured she doesn't care about the extra bells and whistles and I got it for $130 so if it's trash in a year, oh well.

It's still amazing how w/ all the tablets out there (Android) that no company really supports their tablets w/ updates like that. It's like nobody wants to stand out from the pack

Yea it's like after a year, the company basically says, "hey we are not supporting your $400 tablet no more, You have to buy a new one"

I just realized that I can change the theme on my v20. This color scheme/icon pack is clean.

Explain further please lol. i have a v20 and am curious to see this

If your settings are in List view, navigate to Settings > Theme under the "Device" header.

If your settings are in Tab view, navigate to Display tab > Theme.

To find more themes, tap the arrow in the top right corner of the Theme window or search in the LG SmartWorld app under Customization > Home Theme+

Last edited:

Click that then you'll see the where you can click theme.

I prefer those simplified icons over the cartoony stock joints, but I do not like the weird shape that they put behind every app. So unnecessary. It changes the phone/music background to black which is what I've wanted for the longest.

Last edited:
Are you using efficiency mode when you use the battery mod? Thats what always I use now whenever I use it. Gives me an extra 3-4 hours SOT in battery

I just want the Blackberry Mercury, Sidekick would be sick if the screen was big enough 

my first android phone was the Sidekick 4G

Last edited:
^ I'm really interested in the Mercury too. Hopefully the price isn't too crazy.

Unfortunately I dropped my PRIV on Christmas and it got a tiny crack in the top corner of the screen as well as a small nick on the side of it so the already trash resale will be even worse for it :smh:.

Last edited:
Anybody know of a good id3 tag editor that permanently edits the mp3/m4a file?

Last edited:
should i upgrade my 6P to the pixel XL ? ill have to sign a new 2 year deal but the phone will cost me nothing up front. Thinking about doing that or waiting for whatever the next note is

Hey was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a bunch of albums downloaded on my phone but for some reason out of nowhere today they dont show up in my library on google play. I tried restarting my phone and refreshing google play but no songs show up. The files are still on my phone but they dont show up in the library. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Back
Top Bottom