• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a bunch of albums downloaded on my phone but for some reason out of nowhere today they dont show up in my library on google play. I tried restarting my phone and refreshing google play but no songs show up. The files are still on my phone but they dont show up in the library. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Were they showing before?

Do they show up on other music apps?

Ya they were showing up this morning then when i went to the gym later in the day they just disappeared.

Thats the only music app i have installed. Should i download something else and see if it shows up? If so whats a good app? Appreciate the help bro

Ya they were showing up this morning then when i went to the gym later in the day they just disappeared.

Thats the only music app i have installed. Should i download something else and see if it shows up? If so whats a good app? Appreciate the help bro

Try any music app for now. See if it works.

Or you can try reloading the songs.

Last edited:
Stil ltrying to ride it out with this Note 4 but its dying on me at 30% consistently, regardless of wiping the cache. Ive done factory reset twice the past 3-4 months.

On top of that, I can not get a charge past 85%. Put it on the chanrger last night woke up this morning 85%, all this week before last night it wouldnt charge past 70-75%

Anyone using the OnePlus 3t?

Edit: :lol: and i see the post aboive about a new One Plus coming soon, been a few months since i was in here

Last edited:
That OnePlus article doesn't seem too credible, and more credible places haven't said anything about it, so despite it not making any audacious claims; I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Stil ltrying to ride it out with this Note 4 but its dying on me at 30% consistently, regardless of wiping the cache. Ive done factory reset twice the past 3-4 months.

On top of that, I can not get a charge past 85%. Put it on the chanrger last night woke up this morning 85%, all this week before last night it wouldnt charge past 70-75%

Have you tried a different battery?

Have you tried a different battery?

Ive looked at ordering one from amazon, all the listing had mixed reviews a lot saying they were junk.

Then looked on Samsung's site itself and when i clicked the link it sends me to those same amazon listings.

Nowhere local would carry them unless AT&T lying. I guess maybe i could check batteries+plus store

Last edited:
How good is the G5s Camera!

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but the sharpness of those G5 shots doesn't seem to hold up with even a little bit of zooming, but maybe compression is the culprit. The vibrancy is nice though.

Ive looked at ordering one from amazon, all the listing had mixed reviews a lot saying they were junk.

Then looked on Samsung's site itself and when i clicked the link it sends me to those same amazon listings.

Nowhere local would carry them unless AT&T lying. I guess maybe i could check batteries+plus store

Like a55a5in said, you're very likely going to have to grab an Anker or something and try your luck knowing that you have the ability to return a dud as a safety net.

When I ran into a more severe version of that same issue back in April, I was able to get an OEM battery kit (comes with a battery and an external battery charger) from Best Buy but they're sold out now and it's already starting to act funny when it falls into the 20% range so I'll be grabbing an Anker soon to be safe.

Last edited:

Anyone using the OnePlus 3t?

Edit: :lol: and i see the post aboive about a new One Plus coming soon, been a few months since i was in here
Amazon product ASIN B01FF1XJX8
Had the same problem and ordered this. Had zero problems since

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but the sharpness of those G5 shots doesn't seem to hold up with even a little bit of zooming, but maybe compression is the culprit. The vibrancy is nice though.

yeah, once you zoom in RIP. looks like someone used a mosaic filter on it.

the colors are nice tho.

Thanks for the replies i will check it out.

Btw any one have the OnePlus 3T though? :nerd:
Got mine yesterday, loving it so far.

BTW anyone else have it that can recommend me a screen protector? Amazon reviews on the majority of them aren't quite good.

Back
Top Bottom