• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those with unlimited grandfather data from ATT...

Have y'all gotten throttled past 22 GB?

Thinking about dropping $500 and copping an unlimited plan for ATT of eBay.

T-Mobile has served its purpose, but ATT has far superior service and I think my life will be better because of it.

I used to be a cheerleader for T-Mobile but man they can suck sometimes

:lol:

Those with unlimited grandfather data from ATT...

Have y'all gotten throttled past 22 GB?

Thinking about dropping $500 and copping an unlimited plan for ATT of eBay.

T-Mobile has served its purpose, but ATT has far superior service and I think my life will be better because of it.

I used to be a cheerleader for T-Mobile but man they can suck sometimes

laugh.gif
nope but ive never gotten that high. I have wifi at work and at home so the most data ive used that i can remember was about 14GB and it was because a couple weekends i had no wifi and was streaming vids/movies at night

Stil ltrying to ride it out with this Note 4 but its dying on me at 30% consistently, regardless of wiping the cache. Ive done factory reset twice the past 3-4 months.

On top of that, I can not get a charge past 85%. Put it on the chanrger last night woke up this morning 85%, all this week before last night it wouldnt charge past 70-75%

Anyone using the OnePlus 3t?

Edit:
laugh.gif
and i see the post aboive about a new One Plus coming soon, been a few months since i was in here
Amazon product ASIN B01FF1XJX8
Had the same exact issue. I bought this and have been problem free

If a papi had been born into #teammanhands this mi max (poverty mi mix) would be tha daily driver. joint :smokin with ResRemix.

Last edited:
I'm currently at 29 GB used for this month. Lots of ESPN APP. Got a message that said I could experience slowdown after passing 28 but haven't really noticed anything.

I have the new att unlimited and after I passed the 24gbs or whatever I didn't notice any throttle

Spilt water on my tablet when it was charging and it short circuited and sparked. Is it fried or can I get a new screen (or boards or whatever) and itl be working again??

took my phone to the Samsung people in Dallas because the bottom 15% of the screen doesn't respond to touch (although it will with the stylus) and they said it was water damaged inside and refused to fix it. Said nobody would. So am I just SOL and have to drop like 8 bills for a new smartphone outright AND still finish paying this one off on Sprints installments?

Smfh, that's one reason I'm never buying into this installment/leasing scam they got going now.

And I'm thanking my lucky stars these mid-priced/top tier spec featured phones are gaining steam now as well. Ended up passing on the Axon 7, and getting a replacement M8 for $25. Waiting maybe a month or two so to see if any news of the next OnePlus arrives.

I just had to get my S7E and watch replaced last week. Paid a total of 10$ for both. Y'all carriers are screwing you, especially if the device is still under warranty.

Verizons line access doubles if you do the 2 year pricing so it makes sense to do device payment in many cases.

720x1280.png.0502b4267d93453bb7f11eec9808e651

My $300 "Mid Tier" phone gave me this, while doing everything else I could feasibly want out of it. I'm good on ever paying more than $300 for a phone in life.

Wait, what phone did you go with I totally forgot about your hunt for a new device.

What phone do you have? And you don't have insurance on it?
Note 5 and they wouldn't let me put Sprint insurance since I bought it at Best Buy Mobile and activated there (2 devices) so Geek Squad made me go through the official Samsung service center the nearest of which is 3 hours away outside of Dallas and then when they got the phone they called me back and said since it showed water damage nothing they can do for me, they cant touch it. Even though I am sure the problem has nothing to do with water.

I got Sprint because TMobile doesnt penetrate Army buildings at all, like literally couldn't even get a text on the first floor much less in the bassment and of course Verizon which does no problem doesnt offer unlimited data plans.

Back
Top Bottom