Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Only 800$"

For a cell phone :lol:

i paid almost a stack for my pixel XL

iPhone 7+ still has a $150 down payment for well qualified buyers and I've never heard anyone complain.

as long as they got a "iPhone" mother ***** ain't gonna complain :lol:

speaking of my pixel XL, imma really miss da real estate that da Motorola nexus 6 alotted.

physically​ speaking da pixel XL feels like a downgrade even though da self camera is waaaay better, and im gaining a extra gig of ram, and 126 gigs of overall storage, plus free unlimited original sized pic cloud storage on google photos.

i almost feel like this Nexus 6 can go another year cuz its got Nougot 7.0

imma miss it and da stereo front facing speakers thou [emoji]128549[/emoji].

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on the Artic Silver s8 +

cost me $80 and I did the 2 year installment at $25 a month with Sprint.

They saying the Gear VR takes 6-8 weeks to ship, I just hope it doesn't take that long

Pulled the trigger on the Artic Silver s8 +

cost me $80 and I did the 2 year installment at $25 a month with Sprint.

They saying the Gear VR takes 6-8 weeks to ship, I just hope it doesn't take that long

How did it take for samsung site to recognize your email

Last edited:
^^ You talking in reference to the Gear? I haven't even tried to sign up on the sammy site. I just read that off the fine print on my sprint receipt email.

^^ You talking in reference to the Gear? I haven't even tried to sign up on the sammy site. I just read that off the fine print on my sprint receipt email.

Oh ok. Yeah the gear. I saw fine print that said you had to go to the site to redeem, i went about 10 min after i ordered but nothing. Wasnt sure if you already did the process.

Only promo ive ever done was free netflix when i got the Note 4, but the phone was put for 3 months before i bought it

Last edited:
You must submit Offer Claim Form and valid purchase receipt online or via Shop Samsung App
between 4/10/17 and 5/14/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Gift will be mailed to the contact information on the Offer Claim Form w/in apprx. 6-8 wks after verification

You must submit Offer Claim Form and valid purchase receipt online or via Shop Samsung App
between 4/10/17 and 5/14/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Gift will be mailed to the contact information on the Offer Claim Form w/in apprx. 6-8 wks after verification

Oh damn we gotta wait til then. RIP to the site then everyone gonna be on there trying to make sure they get one

This phone is so damn compact for a 5.8 inch. I attribute that more towards it being slim rather than having smaller top and bottom bezels. LG is tripping for not having a display model in Best Buy's yet.

Last edited:
Ive been on a Sprint family plan for about 8 years now. Switching over to Verizon at the end of the month. I have so many options now :lol:

Is the droid 2 turbo reliable?

My best buy has em....

Its probably the most comfortable phone I've ever held. That and the Mi Mixx is pushing the envelope(and the G6 for a certain extent). It makes all the other flagships out look dated on the front(p10, Mate 9, iPhone 7+, Axon 7, OP 3T, etc). The only that concerns me is the fingerprint reader, Amoled burn in(saw burn in on the 7 edge and S3 tablet), and software, even though it looks better. Speed-wise it feels just as fast as the Mate 9 and everything opens faster than the iPhone 7. Overall, it looks very promising and it'll sell like crazy.

On the side-note, I thought the grey(ish) one would have a grey front bezel, its instead black, which I dig. Maybe the first white/silver one will change that.

Last edited:
Its probably the most comfortable phone I've ever held. That and the Mi Mixx is pushing the envelope(and the G6 for a certain extent). It makes all the other flagships out look dated on the front(p10, Mate 9, iPhone 7+, Axon 7, OP 3T, etc). The only that concerns me is the fingerprint reader, Amoled burn in(saw burn in on the 7 edge and S3 tablet), and software, even though it looks better. Speed-wise it feels just as fast as the Mate 9 and everything opens faster than the iPhone 7. Overall, it looks very promising and it'll sell like crazy.

On the side-note, I thought the grey(ish) one would have a grey front bezel, its instead black, which I dig. Maybe the first white/silver one will change that.

All the colors have black front bezels.

I went with the plus but wondering how the regular feels since I already have a note

No BB here so I'll have to wait n see when they drop

Last edited:
The real question is how will the s8 age software wise?

My S7 edge was amazing the first couple weeks but like always it starts to lag. At times opening anything up can take a couple seconds and it gets pretty annoying, I really hope they worked on that

Just played with it at the T-Mobile store. It's a gaddamn masterpiece. But part of wants to hold out for the Note 8. That deposit is dumb. Maybe I'll just do the regular S8.

My S7 edge was amazing the first couple weeks but like always it starts to lag. At times opening anything up can take a couple seconds and it gets pretty annoying, I really hope they worked on that

Cant say ive had this experience on my Note 4 (unless the app itself crashed)

Cant say ive had this experience on my Note 4 (unless the app itself crashed)

I wish I could say the same

I've had 4 Samsung devices and my GF has had 3. And also most people I know with a Samsung has experienced it. Basically when opening a app or anything pretty much there is slight lag.

Earlier today I compared my S7 edge with my girls mom's Moto g4 play I got her on Amazon for 99 bucks. When opening up the messenger app my phone would take around 2-3 seconds to fully open and display everything. Meanwhile hers was instant, it's a known thing with Samsung devices for years. When I first got the phone everything was instant but after sometime there is a noticable lag at times

I'm not hating on Samsung by any means, I continue to buy their stuff but this issue NEEDS to be addressed

Lag could be an issue between the skin and Android that happens over time.

Just got my wife the S7 edge, $480 is still alot for a phone but at least it's semi future proof outside of a Pixel, which I really wanted to get her.

Back
Top Bottom