Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pre-ordered my s8+ in black. :pimp:

bye apple. i'll be back one day.

Last edited:
Will use the14 day grace period to determine if i want to keep s8+, switch to s8, or just keep riding crack screen Note 4
​I'm rolling with note 4 until the note 8. Even then I may wait. I had the note 4 before switching to the note 7 this last year. When I returned the note 7 and switched back I realized how much I didn't really need a new phone. I was having battery issues but was able to buy one of ebay for about 25 dollars.

I will say it did feel like a premium device and ran pretty smooth. I just don't really push the performance on them for my personal needs. Everyone is different though.

If Apple doesn't blow me away with their next phone I'll be on to the S8+ and back to Android :nthat:

Last edited:
​I'm rolling with note 4 until the note 8. Even then I may wait. I had the note 4 before switching to the note 7 this last year. When I returned the note 7 and switched back I realized how much I didn't really need a new phone. I was having battery issues but was able to buy one of ebay for about 25 dollars.

I will say it did feel like a premium device and ran pretty smooth. I just don't really push the performance on them for my personal needs. Everyone is different though.

Oh trust me I know what u mean. I had no intentions on buying a new phone. I was curious bout the note 7 but never jumped. Only reason I got s8+ cuz my wife stepped on my phone n cracked the screen otherwise I was going to ride out the Note 4. Justt bought a new battery for it few months ago and it's better all I needed

[COLOR=#red]Scenario...I hate how small my Pixel was so I went to Verizon either to get a Pixel XL a Galaxy S8+. There was a working demo of the Galaxy S+ at the store. I had a chance to go through the menus and try out the features...great phone, gorgeous design, interesting features...but I ended up getting the Pixel XL and here's why.

1. Galaxy S8/S8+ even with that amazing hardware and features is already behind the curve by releasing with Nougat 7.0...and heaven knows how long it takes for Sammy to upgrade.
2. I underestimate just how much a phone's camera means to me and the Pixel camera is still King. I did a same shot picture comparison with the Pixel and the S8+ and yeah Pixel had the better lower noise picture in low light by a healthy margin.
3. This one is really superficial I admit...I hate the curved edge screens...to me they are a useless aesthetic that only makes for some awkward cases.
4. Simplicity.

Reasons why the S8 had me intrigued.
1. Beauty
2. Screen Quality (minus the curves)
3.Micro SD slot
4. Ingress Protection 6 (Basically the Dust Rating), 8 (Liquid Rating)
5. Iris Scanner
6. Ho Factor (Chicks still dig the homies with the latest phones, and quite honestly the Pixel will dry out their box instead of turning them on...these results tested at my local lab Hooters...my local thot box).
[/COLOR]

'15 silverado head turner .. but im married now :lol:

Just held the S8+ in hand at Costco. No different than my Note 4, slightly narrow but still easily usable with 1 hand and honestly felt no different than the Nore imo. The S8 was dead but i did hold it in hand, slightly shorter/narrower than Note 4 BUT more screen.

Guy at Costco was showing me a feature that with a dock you can connect the phone to a windows computer and it pulls up the phone screen on the desktop and youcan navigate the phone drag n drop to desktop, open files on the phone but use the computers programs to work in w/e without having to transfer the file etc.

It was a display model so not much to it but everything was smooth felt comfortable in hand. I will have to get used to the edge screen tho

18 days til delivery :smokin

does anyone know if VZW will ship the pre order on release day or will they ship it early so it gets delivered by release day?

does anyone know if VZW will ship the pre order on release day or will they ship it early so it gets delivered by release day?

My understanding is if you preorder youre going to get it BY the release date. Some cases its the day before, but mostly on the day (unless they email you telling you different like Apple has done on preorders)

My understanding is if you preorder youre going to get it BY the release date. Some cases its the day before, but mostly on the day (unless they email you telling you different like Apple has done on preorders)
thanks. repped. 

Not really Android related but if any of you guys are MLB fans, T-Mobile will be offering a free subscription to MLB.tv Premium tomorrow thru the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb

Last edited:
I kinda like this G6.  I'll probably hold on to it for a while.

Got a chance to hold the S8 the other day and its beautiful...except for the edge screen.  I really hate that they did that on BOTH the devices.

It feels awkward when I hold it and it's one of the reasons I stuck with the G6.

Not really Android related but if any of you guys are MLB fans, T-Mobile will be offering a free subscription to MLB.tv Premium tomorrow thru the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb

This $30 T-Mo plan is the GOAT. I also re-up my prepaid cards from Target's 10% off sales, making it $27/mo.

Free MLB.tv, $2 movie tickets, free pizza, Music Freedom, etc., etc. :smokin

Last edited:
I kinda like this G6.  I'll probably hold on to it for a while.

Got a chance to hold the S8 the other day and its beautiful...except for the edge screen.  I really hate that they did that on BOTH the devices.

It feels awkward when I hold it and it's one of the reasons I stuck with the G6.
I'd probably choose the G6 over the S8 too. Feels better in my hand and Samsungs slow down after a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom