• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Note 4 takes all the pretty pics i need and is damn good quality.

Anything made after this is gonna be better so im not worried

^^ Yeah my G4 pics are always nice to me. Plus all my photos only going to IG and Facebook ain't like im printing them out and framing joints

Have any of you ever had issues getting Verizon to activate an unlocked phone?

Where did you get the phone from? I bought a Moto z from best buy on a device payment plan and they put an activation date that was posted dated like a week out.

I haven't bought it yet, I saw a thread with people talking about the difficulty they had getting Verizon to activate their Moto X Pures.

That honestly is the best compliment I've ever heard about one of the photos I've taken with the Pixel...but no it's not edited. That's simply using the lens blur mode of the camera which creates the bokeh effect. No editing needed.

I'm telling y'all the cam on that Pixel is so dam nice that I can't even use the cam on any other of my phones...I carry between 2 phones with me at all times with the iPhone 7 Plus being one of them. If I need to take a pic I use the Pixel.

yea that what I meant.. the blur mode. the other picture you took without blur mode is nothing too impressive tbh. but its cool the pixel has blur mode.. didnt know it had the feature.

but cameras on smart phones are so good these days that you can barley tell a difference tbh.

With Tmobile making strong moves
Tmobile has the S7E for 480. Man ...

Already jumped on the coral blue, should be here later today.

I figure if I get my wife that and they run some crazy promo for a trade-in, I'm in there, whether it be for the s8 or the note when it drops. if not, oh well.

It is, it's soft and mellow, not to dark like navy or obsidian, but not too bright like carolina blue or royal blue, but as long as the wife likes it, I like it. I'll get her a Google phone of these days though.

My Lenovo TAB 3 8 inchs screen stopped recognizing touch. So had to go back to the shop, they replaced on spot as was just over 30days old. I fixed it with a hard reset but only worked for 2 weeks and today it just wouldn't at all no matter what I did.
Not fussed cos it was replaced. But in case anyone is looking at one. Don't buy without warranty (aka second hand) and ull be fine.... For 12mths till it ends lol

So who all pre-ordered the S8/S8+?

S8+

^ same

Midnight black..
nthat.gif

S8+ Midnight Black
Still debating between Midnight Black (favorite) and Orchid Gray (just to be different) 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom