• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Those curved screens make for some of the most awkward phone cases too. Speaking of specs, I laugh at how reviewers have already started crapping on the Snapdragon 821. Okay so maybe the 835 will be more efficient as far as energy consumption, but the difference in. "speed" is nearly imperceptible.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Google Pixel XL be like...[/COLOR]

:Smokin

I want to get that S8+ ... But man I'm not about that 1k price tag.

I'm still on my V10 but I need something with a better camera.

Whatever happened to that new KeyOne Blackberry was making? Haven't heard any news about it in a minute now 

this pic is def edited

[COLOR=#Red]That honestly is the best compliment I've ever heard about one of the photos I've taken with the Pixel...but no it's not edited. That's simply using the lens blur mode of the camera which creates the bokeh effect. No editing needed.

I'm telling y'all the cam on that Pixel is so dam nice that I can't even use the cam on any other of my phones...I carry between 2 phones with me at all times with the iPhone 7 Plus being one of them. If I need to take a pic I use the Pixel.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]Here's an unedited non lens blur mode pic I took two days ago with the cam. This is a challenging scene for most camera phones...low light mixed with vivid lighting and color. Look at the detail and dynamic range of this pic by looking at the back wall and how you can still see the subtle lighting from the three small lights. It's insane [/COLOR]

Last edited:
yea that EDW pic isnt shopped

ALTHOUGH SINCE 10.2.1 PORTRAIT MODE HAS BEEN ON PAR W/ THE PIXEL LENS BLUR MODE FOR THE MOST PART

SAME ADVANTAGES REMAIN FOR THE PIXEL IN THE HDR AREA IF THATS YOUR THING. IF YOU LIKE SOFTER TONES YOULL LIKE THE IPHONE BETTER

THE THING THAT ALWAYS DRAWS ME TO THE PIXEL BEYOND THE COLOR IS THE FOCAL LENGTH. USING THE ZOOM LENS FOR PORTRAIT ON THE IPHONE JUS MAKES SO MANY SHOTS NOT POSSIBLE THAT ARE WITH MY PIXEL XL

this pic is def edited
it really ain't lol
That honestly is the best compliment I've ever heard about one of the photos I've taken with the Pixel...but no it's not edited. That's simply using the lens blur mode of the camera which creates the bokeh effect. No editing needed.

I'm telling y'all the cam on that Pixel is so dam nice that I can't even use the cam on any other of my phones...I carry between 2 phones with me at all times with the iPhone 7 Plus being one of them. If I need to take a pic I use the Pixel.

Folks don't know bout that Pixel cam till they see a few examples. I just recently tried out the lens blur option and it's too much work for me, the regular GOAT pics work fine

Google HDR+ is undefeated. But don't let the iPhone users know about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom