• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were to cop it would be black. I don't like how samsung decided to make the front black and the back another color. It should be 1 color imo

Info on this $30 plan?
nerd.gif
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/heres-how-to-get-t-mobiles-hidden-30-smartphone-plan

https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

Yeah I found that after some Googling but the page that the article links to is the new one that says Prepaid Plans starting at $45. I'm wondering if he jumped on when it was still available and is now just grandfathered in.

GOAT plan
Did you get on the plan recently? Or you've had it for awhile? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm going to complain until they give me a bill credit to order the S8+.

In other news, just jumped to the Gear S3 Frontier. Watch is gorgeous :wow:.

Last edited:
Just played with the S8 and Plus in the Sprint store. Beautiful phone. Really wished they would have made a version with a regular screen, though. Everybody isn't into the whole "Edge" design they're pushing. Got the regular S7 right now, and probably won't mess with the S8 because of this.

Messed around with the G6 too.. Great phone but behind from a design standpoint IMO. Joint felt like a bigger IPhone 5.

Used it for two years in college before going to AT&T in my family's plan. In a few months, I'm going back to that $30 plan :pimp:

The 100 minutes is pretty limiting, but I use Hangouts Dialer for all outgoing calls. The call receiver still sees your number versus some random one they might not have in their contacts if you were to use a different service.

I had the 30$ plan for over a year and while it was a great deal, I always found myself going over the 100 min easily and I don't really talk on the phone

Luckily I switched to the simple choice 4 lines for 120$ and then got 2 more lines free so I'm paying less money for a better plan

I always kept a balance when I was on the $30 plan just in case if I went over the 100mins. Which rare happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to complain until they give me a bill credit to order the S8+.

In other news, just jumped to the Gear S3 Frontier. Watch is gorgeous :wow:.

My girl got me the Gear S3 for Vday and I love this watch.

She bought me a nice expensive watch a few years ago but I never wear it. I never leave without my Gear S3 though.

Didn't think I would like a smartwatch because I seen so many people buy the Apple watch only to see it lose it's luster after a few weeks my girl included.

I had like a $40 Gearfit watch before this Gear S3 and it blows it away.

She had got me the classic first but took it back and got me the Frontier the next day.

Whats that?

The Samsung Galaxy S8+ S-View Flip Cover enables you to see and interact with your phone screen through the front of the case. Respond to incoming phone calls, alarms and events while the cover is closed. With a built-in kickstand to prop the phone up, you can show off the full screen whether your cover is open or closed.

Press the power key to check the time, weather and other status items like missed calls and texts with cover closed. Accept or reject incoming calls with just a swipe.

Allows you to see the entire front cover, perfect for the infinitely brilliant Galaxy S8+. The built-in kickstand makes showing off the screen even better.

Back
Top Bottom