• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wife got the S7 Edge in today, she likes it, so I like it :lol: just hope it lasts

Last edited:
I'm getting this..
EF-ZG955C_001_Front_Black

Thats what im lookin at too. When theygonna be available tho

I thought it was a 2017 Galaxy Note Edge for a sec lol
Looks like a cool case so far based on that pic above..

Last edited:
Just played with the S8 and Plus in the Sprint store. Beautiful phone. Really wished they would have made a version with a regular screen, though. Everybody isn't into the whole "Edge" design they're pushing. Got the regular S7 right now, and probably won't mess with the S8 because of this.

Messed around with the G6 too.. Great phone but behind from a design standpoint IMO. Joint felt like a bigger IPhone 5.
I agree with most of what you said, but the G6 those not look like a iphone5 or any iPhone. You tripping ...

anyone getting the AKG headphones and 256GB memory card for the extra $100 off the Samsung website?

Nah .. thought about it but i got 4 microsd's at home now and not 1 of them is full. What am I gonna do with 256gb, i barely use 1/4 of the storage on my phones. And then just decided the headphones werent necessary i was already gifted 2 pairs of beats i only use when travelling. Just keep the 100 and put it to something else

Just did a JUMP preorder for the S8 to be my interim between now and the note 8 instead of sticking with the v20.  I messed up though. Should have used my Jump to the G6 and then to the S8 so I could get the free google home unit AND the free VR Gear. NBD though. 

anyone getting the AKG headphones and 256GB memory card for the extra $100 off the Samsung website?
Nah .. thought about it but i got 4 microsd's at home now and not 1 of them is full. What am I gonna do with 256gb, i barely use 1/4 of the storage on my phones. And then just decided the headphones werent necessary i was already gifted 2 pairs of beats i only use when travelling. Just keep the 100 and put it to something else
You could get a comparable pair of headphones and decent sized SD card for 50-60 bucks (overestimate), no need to pay Samsung for that stuff 

Just did a JUMP preorder for the S8 to be my interim between now and the note 8 instead of sticking with the v20.  I messed up though. Should have used my Jump to the G6 and then to the S8 so I could get the free google home unit AND the free VR Gear. NBD though. 
is there something wrong with the v20? Or do you like it?

is there something wrong with the v20? Or do you like it?
Nothing wrong with the V20 just tired the physical design of it and im too busy to use the features I bought it for lately.

Reasons for switching:

1) dont  like the aluminium back that much. It's plain and too slick. Sometimes feels cheap. It's a tad too wide in my pockets. 

The V10 was lightyears better in my opinion. I loved that phone.

2) Battery life starting to fade it seems like. I didn't buy an extra battery because i didn't really need it. but it was free with my v10 so i got a lot of use out of that feature. not so much here. if i dont switch batteries might as well go with a waterproof phone.

3) Samsung S.Ho Factor. It's a more show-y phone and gets your S.Pen more action. Naa'mean

Things that i'll miss:

audio hifi

drop specs

second screen ticker.

Last edited:
People are getting Android Wear 2.0 for the G Watch R & Urbane.

Of course my G Watch R ain't got it

It's gonna get ugly for everyone except Samsung and Apple, those two are getting that bag in 2017 :smh: s8, return of the note line and the iPhone X? Rip to the competition.

It's gonna get ugly for everyone except Samsung and Apple, those two are getting that bag in 2017 :smh: s8, return of the note line and the iPhone X? Rip to the competition.

Seems that way, but I see it being short term. In the end, this will push advancements and more competitive price points.

Last edited:
Ive been rocking a Spigen tough case on my G4 for 2 years, its done a good job. Probably will stick with them for the s8

theres just so many damn cases for this phone on amazon i can't decide

Ive been rocking a Spigen tough case on my G4 for 2 years, its done a good job. Probably will stick with them for the s8

theres just so many damn cases for this phone on amazon i can't decide

Thats the problem i face woth amazon and ebay. They essentially all end up being the same with a diff name on it.

My sis gets steep discounts since shes workin at verizon tryin to see if she can get that s view case for the low

Back
Top Bottom